Camp Highlight: Lockett burning Burley

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Better music would be Shout Shout ride it all out these are the things you cant do without..come on.......

McGruff

Reaction score
Better than the spin was his release off the line creating instant separation.

Hawks46

Reaction score
What's impressive is that Burley is pretty quick himself, and he's not a bad CB. That Lockett is making people look that bad indicates there's a pretty big disparity of talent between him and an average CB. I can't wait to see this kid in preseason and beyond.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
If Lockett is allowed to play outside and in the slot and return kicks and punts i'm expecting him to have at least 500 yards Receiving and 3 TDs, at least 1 TD for a return, 1300 All purpose yards, i think it's doable.

Mick063

Reaction score
Burley isn't a bad cover guy. Lockett is impressive.

What he does exceptionally well:

Stop and start. The dude can "flat out" stop and start.

I'll tell you who he reminds me of and you gotta go way back for this.

Ernest Givens of the Houston Oilers/Warren Moon/ Run 'n' Shoot era. Lockett is Ernest Givens reincarnate.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Mick063":2l8yotyn said:
Ernest Givens of the Houston Oilers/Warren Moon/ Run 'n' Shoot era. Lockett is Ernest Givens reincarnate.

Love it.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
So when are we going to hear that our DBs are regularly beating our WRs, or are we assuming they are b/c they are usually special and these reports are of rare WR successes?

mikeak

Reaction score
McGruff":3pv7hj79 said:
Better than the spin was his release off the line creating instant separation.

YES - he was open throughout which playing for a risk adverse offense will be key for RW to lock in on him early and then throwing it

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":sp4gp7dx said:
This kid is going to be special.

Can't wait to bump the thread on draft weekend when so many Seahawk fans were losing their minds at how bad a pick this was :lol:

mikeak

Reaction score
I think he is going to be special, but I also think Norwood, Richardson are really good players. I then think Graham is a fantastic addition.

I am curious to if Matthews had a great superbowl because he hadn't been scouted or because he is really that good.

If he is really that good then I am very very concerned in regards to the fact that he sat all year on the bench which brings me to the negative which is will all these good receivers be utilized properly and be given chances to show how good they are in the Seahawks offense with Bevell.

That is the $1m question..

Latest posts