Shutdown Countdown: Seahawks aren't going anywhere in 2015

Maulbert

Reaction score
From beginning to end last season, I believe Seattle was the best team in football. They were dominant in pretty much every category you can name. They didn't win it all, because the Patriots (who were also playing great by the end of the season) won an extremely close Super Bowl. I think Seattle comes right back and wins the title it felt it should have had last season. The Seahawks are my pick to win the Super Bowl.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/...seahawks-aren-t-going-anywhere-162321410.html

I'm loving it. :th2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":4he5cuod said:
From beginning to end last season, I believe Seattle was the best team in football. They were dominant in pretty much every category you can name. They didn't win it all, because the Patriots (who were also playing great by the end of the season) won an extremely close Super Bowl. I think Seattle comes right back and wins the title it felt it should have had last season. The Seahawks are my pick to win the Super Bowl.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/...seahawks-aren-t-going-anywhere-162321410.html

You and me both :th2thumbs:
I wonder where some of those yahoos come up with their reasoning (if you want to call it that), they must have been sleeping while class was in session eh?
Everyone else in the League (especially the Packers) are honing their skills, perfecting their team mentality, getting stronger, faster, and way more intellectual, while the Seahawks have been playing tiddlywinks with a piss-pot.
I know the lazy scoop dupes believe that the Seahawks have taken their foot off the gas pedal, but I promise you, that the head Coaches around the League aren't going to take the Seahawks for granted.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
scutterhawk":13lav94d said:
Maulbert":13lav94d said:

I wonder where some of those yahoos come up with their reasoning (if you want to call it that), they must have been sleeping while class was in session eh?
Everyone else in the League (especially the Packers) are honing their skills, perfecting their team mentality, getting stronger, faster, and way more intellectual, while the Seahawks have been playing tiddlywinks with a piss-pot.
I know the lazy scoop dupes believe that the Seahawks have taken their foot off the gas pedal, but I promise you, that the head Coaches around the League aren't going to take the Seahawks for granted.

What I think is stupid is all the talking heads that keep bringing up how difficult it is to win multiple Super Bowls have been predicting the Packers to win it again practically every year since 2011.

TAB420

Reaction score
Maulbert":oxxh8dhy said:
scutterhawk":oxxh8dhy said:
Maulbert":oxxh8dhy said:

What I think is stupid is all the talking heads that keep bringing up how difficult it is to win multiple Super Bowls have been predicting the Packers to win it again practically every year since 2011.

This comes from the belief that most teams mortgage the farm to get to the SB. Seattle is in the best shape I have even seen a team be in(that I can remember), after coming off back to back trips to the SB....I love you JS.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I tell my friends that IMO last years team was better than 2013 but we got hit with the injury bug (not an excuse but the Avril injury was the last hit that did it) and we still almost won it. We played a lot of good teams last year. When I tell them this team may be our best ,,,lets just say I'm looked at like I couldn't pass the second grade. Same look I get when I say Earl Thomas is the best player on the Seahawks.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
just hoping all the cry babies on the team whining for more money pull their heads out of their ass and show up...Hawks 11-5 win the div. maybe have to play in a wildcard game at home.