Doug Baldwin's latest facebook update

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Love his enthusiasm!!
Phase two of camp has concluded. Here are my notes:

1. Cassius Marsh and Frank Clark are starting to come into their own. It's exciting to watch these young guys excel because they have worked extremely hard to do so. I have a strong feeling our pass rush has the potential to be dominant from top to bottom.

2. During our practices prior to the Super Bowl earlier this year, Dion Bailey got my
attention. His athleticism and football IQ showed up again these past few days when he made several impressive plays from the safety position. He's got the speed to play deep and is aggressive enough to play close to the box. Keep your eye on this guy.

3. The offense has made big strides this last week. As a group, we are way ahead of where we were this time last year. The chemistry between Russ and the WR's is evident and we are starting to find our identity earlier than previous years. It is going to be exciting to watch it all play out.

Camp continues to be progressing positively. We are all excited to get into game week and face an opponent we don't see everyday. We have really come together in the last few weeks and I'm thankful to be a part of it. Till next time. ‪#‎GoHawks‬ and ‪#‎StayFresh‬

saroos

Reaction score
I think Baldwim has matured quite a bit this off season. My opinion is he embarrassed himself with that little stunt in the end zone he pulled. I think the coaches had a sitdown with him and told him he needs to be more of a leader on this team. He seems to be taking a step in the right direction.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
saroos":9v2t2lm8 said:
I think Baldwim has matured quite a bit this off season. My opinion is he embarrassed himself with that little stunt in the end zone he pulled. I think the coaches had a sitdown with him and told him he needs to be more of a leader on this team. He seems to be taking a step in the right direction.

Agree. So far a much better tone from him. Hope he keeps maturing on and off the field.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sounds like they are taking the position of we expect to be here not happy to be here and are now going about their business instead of giving people the business.

TAB420

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1dlq9vpu said:
The Baldwin Super Bowel was the greatest TD celebration in the history of mankind.

Maybe #2

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
saroos":17z62hbp said:
I think it was more about Doug doing some soul searching, then stepping into an important role than anything else. He is now the 'seasoned vet' that all of the young pups look to for guidance.

The coaches part was probably nothing more than asking him to step into that role. Doug is smart enough to know what that entails. And wasn't so dense as to not know it was coming.

mikeak

Reaction score
He might have looked around and seen Richardsson, Lockett, Norwood, Graham, Kearse and realized there is not room for stupidity

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":ge5ovvef said:
saroos":ge5ovvef said:
I think it was more about Doug doing some sole searching, then stepping into an important role than anything else. He is now the 'seasoned vet' that all of the young pups look to for guidance.

The coaches part was probably nothing more than asking him to step into that role. Doug is smart enough to know what that entails. And wasn't so dense as to not know it was coming.
Was he searching for the sole of his shoes or a fish?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Dion Bailey is coming on strong? Hmmm.... I hope Kam is paying attention to that remark.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Fight on, Dion! Lack of depth forced him into being an undersized LB at USC and that probably hurt him in the draft. He was a total team player throughout his time at USC. Would love to see him succeed and finally get to actually play for Pete.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":2xojys5q said:
HawKnPeppa":2xojys5q said:
saroos":2xojys5q said:
I think it was more about Doug doing some sole searching, then stepping into an important role than anything else. He is now the 'seasoned vet' that all of the young pups look to for guidance.

HaHa! Beat me to it. :th2thumbs:

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Doug's antics this season will tell if he has matured or not. I was embarrassed at his SB display.

I enjoyed his read though and hope for more.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2jv75g3g said:
The Baldwin Super Bowel was the greatest TD celebration in the history of mankind.
Uh, no it wasn't. Maybe you're being sarcastic, but it was a punk move that totally changed the momentum of that game. Don't get me wrong, I love ADB, but that monkey business was even out of character for him and what's more, it cost our team. Hell, even Beast Mode knows where to draw the line when it comes to actually hurting the team.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1jkgjsie said:
HawKnPeppa":1jkgjsie said:
saroos":1jkgjsie said:

He got tired of being a heel. He healed.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":2pcuq4pp said:
Doug's antics this season will tell if he has matured or not. I was embarrassed at his SB display.

I enjoyed his read though and hope for more.

I'm with ya here, Sticks!

This sounds like a smarter man, more mature man...farrrrr out!!

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2k6ie20d said:
SalishHawkFan":2k6ie20d said:
HawKnPeppa":2k6ie20d said:
saroos":2k6ie20d said:

HaHa! Beat me to it. :th2thumbs:

That's just mean. Obviously you have both sold your soles.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
TAB420":3ddo2fyi said:
Hawk Strap":3ddo2fyi said:

Maybe #2

LL

Latest posts