Cassius Marsh

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Just letting you know he was running on the kickoff team today.
WOW!
A dude that size really shouldn't be doing that.
Impressive straight line speed.

Dougula

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this kid as part of the DE rotation. Easily my favorite draft pick from 2014.

kpak76

Reaction score
The more roles you play, the better your chance of making this team. I've seen O-lineman be on the kickoff team. It's probably indication that Marsh's spot on the roster is not guaranteed. Boy this team is exciting when a guy like Marsh is on the bubble.

Dougula

Reaction score
When Kam, ET, Sherm, etc play special teams at times, I'm not sure we can use his playing on them as any indication of where he stands in regards to roster security.

At least beyond the standard "Earn Everything", "Always Compete" mantras that is

ivotuk

Reaction score
Dougula":1vikf3gq said:
Can't wait to see this kid as part of the DE rotation. Easily my favorite draft pick from 2014.

Nice Avatar. Seeing that the first thing that comes to mind is "Frankenstein" by the Edgra Winter Group!

[youtube]x1mV_5-bRPo[/youtube]

Dougula

Reaction score
ivotuk":27mwf3pw said:
Dougula":27mwf3pw said:

Nice Avatar. Seeing that the first thing that comes to mind is "Frankenstein" by the Edgra Winter Group!
Nice!!!

Not too far off from The Young Frankenstein version of "Puttin' On The Ritz" that my mind went when I first saw it.

RiverDog

Reaction score
TheHawkster":3f740a49 said:
Just letting you know he was running on the kickoff team today.
WOW!
A dude that size really shouldn't be doing that.
Impressive straight line speed.

If Marsh and the others can stay healthy, we're going to have a helluva rotation along the DL with a lot of options and plenty of depth to keep players fresh.