Crap, I have to listen to Denver Announcers

grizbob

Reaction score
v1rotv2":s6oji8rp said:
My Directv has Salt Lake for local channels and they are using the Denver guys. Crap.

Yeah that sucks, no HD either with NFLN being blacked out for some reason :cry:

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Do you think home announcers could make our lines look any better?

Greenhell

Reaction score
Same here. They need to take Shane rays privates out of their mouth.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Greenhell":31d2hsxq said:
Same here. They need to take Shane rays privates out of their mouth.

To be fair we're doing pretty much the same thing with our own rookie rusher, Frank Clark. Can't really blame them for being excited about solid talent.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I watched it in game pass, where I could switch audio to the Seattle guys (Moon and ?). I really don't understand why the default was the Denver's announcers when this was in our house...silly!

London12

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":xi1eaktk said:
I watched it in game pass, where I could switch audio to the Seattle guys (Moon and ?). I really don't understand why the default was the Denver's announcers when this was in our house...silly!

Did not know you could do that. That's annoying.

Smellyman

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2okxj5uw said:

How can you not know Steve Raible?

smh

A

Anonymous

NFL Network had the Hawks booth on, and Huard's little burst, run-together, radio announcer wannabe chatter is annoying to me.

grizbob

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3tcw3urb said:
NFL Network had the Hawks booth on, and Huard's little burst, run-together, radio announcer wannabe chatter is annoying to me.

I found the Broncos' announcers cracking jokes while I'm trying to figure out which Seahawk is injured on the ground very annoying. :x

A

Anonymous

grizbob":2gvekvxy said:
HoustonHawk82":2gvekvxy said:

I found the Broncos' announcers cracking jokes while I'm trying to figure out which Seahawk is injured on the ground very annoying. :x

Perhaps we can be annoyed together then, Bo....

(Sorry... Griz!)

grizbob

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3b71bf00 said:
grizbob":3b71bf00 said:
HoustonHawk82":3b71bf00 said:

Perhaps we can be annoyed together then, Bo....

(Sorry... Griz!)

:p

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
HawKnPeppa":1f3vzxa4 said:

I watched it in game pass too. Sure wish I knew I could have switched the audio to the Seattle broadcast, because that was flat out annoying. Those announcers were so fawning over the Denver players I expected to hear a marriage proposal by the end of the broadcast.

And, for those who also had the game pass, a) was it in HD for you, or did it seem rather fuzzy, b) did the quality get really, really bad for a few minutes somewhere around the third or fourth quarter, and c) is there a way you can ensure you get good quality from it? I'm contemplating staying aboard for the $99 full season, and I'd pretty much like to get my money's worth out of it.

Skottt

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":vrja91xf said:
HawKnPeppa":vrja91xf said:

I watched it in game pass too. Sure wish I knew I could have switched the audio to the Seattle broadcast, because that was flat out annoying. Those announcers were so fawning over the Denver players I expected to hear a marriage proposal by the end of the broadcast.

And, for those who also had the game pass, a) was it in HD for you, or did it seem rather fuzzy, b) did the quality get really, really bad for a few minutes somewhere around the third or fourth quarter, and c) is there a way you can ensure you get good quality from it? I'm contemplating staying aboard for the $99 full season, and I'd pretty much like to get my money's worth out of it.

I signed up for the free 7 day trial intending to try it because I heard you could listen to the local broadcast. And the Seahawks are really the only reason I have cable TV. But I could not figure out how to switch it to the local guys, so I watched it over regular cable instead.

The quality of gamepass mostly depends on how fast your internet connection is. But there can be lots of reasons why you were seeing low quality for a few minutes. I would say in general, that's not out of the ordinary for live broadcasts over the Internet.

nanomoz

Reaction score
"Denver might have the finest secondary in the NFL . . . "

Lolwut?

Latest posts