Happy Thoughts!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This marked the first game of my 9-year-old daughter Kenna's life! We had great fun. I took her to Touchdown City where she had her hair and face painted for the occasion with her friend Ally. Everything was fresh and new, "first time-ness" stuff for her which reminded me of what a cool and fortunate experience it is to be a season ticket holder for this awesome team of ours.

She didn't much care about the lack of cohesiveness on the OL. Even though I chatted with Softy from KJR AM on the way out of the game and we both very much cared about the cohesiveness of the OL. She giggled as Softy asked her if she was born with that green and blue hair.

It felt so good to be back "home" at Century Link with all my "Seahawk Neighbors" (fellow STH's who have been in the same seats around us for years). Justin, Alyssa, Christie, Eric, etc, etc, etc, etc... We sit in a nice section where the fans are smart (sit on offense, stand and scream on defense, where fights and profanity and drunkenness are rare).

The new, larger 12th flag was AWESOME! Wow what a sight to go along with the new Toyota Center and 1,000 extra seats surrounding the flag.

SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY!

Attachments

• beans1.jpg
    beans1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 961
  • beans2.jpg
    beans2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 961

Laloosh

Reaction score
That's fantastic, Aros. Always fun when you get to see your kids experience these things for the first time. Took my daughter to her first game at the age of 9 as well. Never took her back because it was our only loss at home in 2013 ;).

Thanks again to CaliHawk for those tickets!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Laloosh":2xac0a0a said:
...Never took her back because it was our only loss at home in 2013 ;)

HA! Don't worry, I would have done the same thing. LOL!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LymonHawk":2iqtn2d4 said:
Wow! So hard to believe Kenna's that big...it seems like yesterday...

Amen brother.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Todd, very few things impress me about a man as much as when I see one that truly has a good relationship with his daughter/daughters.
My thoughts on the subject run deep so I won't go there but as strange as it may seem, I say thank you to you.
It's awesome that you not only have that opportunity but that you take advantage of it.
GoHawks