Hawkblogger on Monday's Practice

ivotuk

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice Russell Wilson fumbling through the interview on Friday? It was like he had the flu or something. He looked tired.

"Forgettable day for Russell Wilson

R.J. Archer was the best quarterback in camp today. That was a combination of Archer having a nice day that saw him throw a couple touchdowns and Wilson having his worst practice of camp so far. He missed a number of receivers and seemed generally out of sorts. He was indecisive in the pocket and inaccurate in this throws.

Chalk it up to an off day. The team needs him to be on point Friday so this offense can put the game one debacle behind them"

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2015/08/seah ... .html#more

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Was Ciara there?

Perhaps he was distracted... either by her absence or her presence.

Who knows.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2160r3vv said:
and...it begins :34853_doh:

Guys have bad practices? No way :lol:

And the overreaction to a post begins. Let me explain what I'm trying to get at.

I thought maybe he had the flu or something, it does happen. But I'm curious and want to see if other fans are seeing what I'm seeing. And, since I spend hours and hours rewinding the game and watching plays to decipher who I think is doing well and who is not, I like to know what all the variables are.

Capiche?

Of course the Ciara thing could be it entirely :oops:

Jville

Reaction score
Poole on Monday .......
RT Terry Poole
Poole is raw, but there is an edge to him that is appealing. He went up against Cassius Marsh in drills today and they battled hard. Just as the whistle blew, Poole extended his arms and knocked Marsh back about five yards. It was a vicious strike. After re-watching the game on Friday, I admit to mischaracterizing his performance. There were some definite highlights for the rookie. Today was a good continuation of what he showed then.

Then Poole on Tuesday ....... [tweet]https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/633702438323769344[/tweet]

And so goes the ebb and flow of training camp. Compete every day.

Anthony!

Reaction score
ivotuk":3in1r0he said:
Did anyone else notice Russell Wilson fumbling through the interview on Friday? It was like he had the flu or something. He looked tired.

"Forgettable day for Russell Wilson

R.J. Archer was the best quarterback in camp today. That was a combination of Archer having a nice day that saw him throw a couple touchdowns and Wilson having his worst practice of camp so far. He missed a number of receivers and seemed generally out of sorts. He was indecisive in the pocket and inaccurate in this throws.

Chalk it up to an off day. The team needs him to be on point Friday so this offense can put the game one debacle behind them"

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2015/08/seah ... .html#more

So 2 questions, since this was about Mondays practice how did Wilson look today? I am not to worried about it mind you as everyone has an off day and maybe he does have the flu, or who knows. How was he today?

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Jville":1e73dzry said:
Poole on Monday .......
RT Terry Poole
Poole is raw, but there is an edge to him that is appealing. He went up against Cassius Marsh in drills today and they battled hard. Just as the whistle blew, Poole extended his arms and knocked Marsh back about five yards. It was a vicious strike. After re-watching the game on Friday, I admit to mischaracterizing his performance. There were some definite highlights for the rookie. Today was a good continuation of what he showed then.

Then Poole on Tuesday ....... [tweet]https://twitter.com/scohenPI/status/633702438323769344[/tweet]

And so goes the ebb and flow of training camp. Compete every day.

PFF credited Poole with allowing FOUR QB hits in the last game, when no one else allowed more than one. I think he has some potential as a backup RT and maybe a flex TE, especially as a run blocker. As a pass protector, he has a long ways to go.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Whatever?

Are we really making a big deal about RW not having a usual scripted interview? Are we surprised that Marsh is beating up on Poole?

WGAFF

Smellyman

Reaction score
I know he is supposedly abstaining but.......

DSCF7352.jpg