Bailey or Shead?

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Sorry if I missed this, yet has it been determined who the starting replacement for Kam is, as long as he's out?

The Outfield

Reaction score
Well Shead is listed as a SS. But as long as Bailey is healthy enough to play, I think Bailey will start. Shead or McCray will be #2.

endzorn

Reaction score
Cable is talking about making Shead the long snapper and making Hauschka the new LT.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Shead is kind of like the BJ Daniels of the secondary.. he can play pretty much any position.

I think Bailey will be the SS on Sunday, with Shead being the back-up

Mick063

Reaction score
I don't get the love for Bailey.

Someone show me a GIF or something. He laid the wood a couple of times, but other than that, looks slow and late in coverage.

Exittium

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":4ed41qq7 said:
Just looked at the depth chart and Chancellor is no longer listed on it! Bailey is the Starter for now anyway.

http://www.seahawks.com/team/depth-chart

Yup noticed that to. As it should be, those guys showed up, put in the work and time. Why should CryBaby Kam get his spot automatically? Ya know?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Exittium":3egn8hd3 said:
Evil_Shenanigans":3egn8hd3 said:
Just looked at the depth chart and Chancellor is no longer listed on it! Bailey is the Starter for now anyway.

http://www.seahawks.com/team/depth-chart

Yup noticed that to. As it should be, those guys showed up, put in the work and time. Why should CryBaby Kam get his spot automatically? Ya know?

I want to bite that girls ass in your avatar.