I'm fully on board with Stephen A's pick

Greenhell

Reaction score
Sign me up. I fully and wholly support this pick. The future of the NFL. Russ will eventually be the Brady (minus the scandal and cheating) to Luck's Manning impersonation. :th2thumbs:

Attachments

• predictions.jpg
    predictions.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,889

Uncle Si

Reaction score
All of those scenarios would make for a fun Playoff...

Outside the Broncos.. i'd really like to see them disappear.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
These guys never get it right. I'm officially worried.

OP
OP
Greenhell

Greenhell

Reaction score
Uncle Si":v7ypcjvp said:
All of those scenarios would make for a fun Playoff...

Outside the Broncos.. i'd really like to see them disappear.

They will be in the not too distant future. Once Manning retires.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Um, there is no way the Colts are beating the Patriots in the playoffs. I mean, seriously.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Greenhell":2eo43p28 said:
Sign me up. I fully and wholly support this pick. The future of the NFL. Russ will eventually be the Brady (minus the scandal and cheating) to Luck's Manning impersonation. :th2thumbs:

I would bet EVERYTHING that the Packers will not be in the NFC Championship game. I think there is a 50 50 chance they dont even win the NFC North

I think everyone in media is vastly underestimating how important Jordy Nelson is and thinking their passing game will be the same even without him. The dude is good and this is his avg for the last 2 years

91 catches, 1416 yards 10TD

He has more yards and TD than Gronk in the last 2 years, and higher in those stats than CALVIN JOHNSON. Granted both of them havent played all the games but hey its the truth. He is right there with Dez Bryant and Antonio Brown. I bet if any of those 4 guys were lost for the year the Media would blow it up but for whatever reason its swept under the rug as no big deal :roll:

Threedee

Reaction score
How good is the Colts defense this year?

The NFC North is getting brutal (minus the Da Bears), so that could really hurt Green Bay along the way.

capncrunch

Reaction score
I enjoy his show in small doses. Get some laughs out of it. Enjoyed SNL spoof of him. Liking his pics here though it would be cool to see some other teams rise up instead. Be cool to see the Packers slip up this year for example.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1emwf3hj said:
Greenhell":1emwf3hj said:

I would bet EVERYTHING that the Packers will not be in the NFC Championship game. I think there is a 50 50 chance they dont even win the NFC North

I think everyone in media is vastly underestimating how important Jordy Nelson is and thinking their passing game will be the same even without him. The dude is good and this is his avg for the last 2 years

He has more yards and TD than Gronk in the last 2 years, and higher in those stats than CALVIN JOHNSON. Granted both of them havent played all the games but hey its the truth. He is right there with Dez Bryant and Antonio Brown. I bet if any of those 4 guys were lost for the year the Media would blow it up but for whatever reason its swept under the rug as no big deal :roll:

Of course Jordy is great; he's fantastic. So is Cobb…and they drafted Adams last year and Ty Montgomery this year, brought back James Jones and will likely work their TE Rogers into the mix at a pretty good clip. They have a stud RB in his prime and a plus OLine. They'll get theirs. Bet if Jordy was healthy, Stephen A would have picked them to beat us.

titan3131

Reaction score
The vikes made the playoffs with ap and Christian ponder. They were on the cusp of wild card last year. Eith teddy and ap they take the north from gb this year.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
titan3131":b3zmpzb3 said:
The vikes made the playoffs with ap and Christian ponder. They were on the cusp of wild card last year. Eith teddy and ap they take the north from gb this year.

They also added Mike Wallace. Even though he was on the dolphins he still had 10TD and almost 900 yards last year.

Twelver

Reaction score
Greenhell":2oyfi20s said:

I'm not buying in to the Colts yet. No SB for them this year. Just what I'm thinking currently.

Twelver

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":30rhzw3z said:
Greenhell":30rhzw3z said:

They wanna keep the image intact for GB as long as possible, that's how they operate. When people are interested, they don't wanna lose that.