True Seahawk Colors

Tbone

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the true Seahawk colors does anyone have like the color codes? The brand of paint doesn't matter but just looking if someone has the correct color codes we are doing exterior work to a RV and want to make sure we have the CORRECT Blue, Gray, and Green. The last thing I want is the exterior to look like the fake the Jerseys :D

GO HAWKS

nanomoz

Reaction score
There's some sharp folks here. Not me, mind you. I eyeballed it when I painted my office in my last house in about '06 with the original team colors. I never really liked the Holmgren-era unis.

You'll probably get CMYK for all three color schemes.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Home depot has them in a book and will mix them for you. I got the colors so I could fix a clock I have. It is in a Book classified as NFL game colors there or Themed colors. Go ask, the person can probably let you know.

pmedic920

Reaction score
There is a thing call a (PMS chart)
Stands for Pantone matching system.
It's the printing industry standard for matching colors. Most paint and print shops have them. You can probably find the PMS #s of the Seahawks colors on line.

Also many paint stores can match the paint color just off of a sample, ie. paint chip or fabric swatch.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I found this for you.
The number listed is the PMS #
Any good paint store can match the color from that #.
0682473da404bb7b528e412d473e0636

But, you will need to tell them that it is the
PMS #