Interesting question was just asked

morgulon1

Reaction score
on NBC sunday night kickoff and Tony Dungy was asked between Indianapolis and Seattle, which team is more danger of going 0-2. Dungy ( and Rodney Harrison) said they felt Indianapolis because their defense was soft, missing tackles etc. But what got me was Tony Dungy saying " Seattle can fix their problems ONCE THEY GET KAM CHANCELLOR BACK.

See ? Simple .

Rocket

Reaction score
morgulon1":1gxplsh8 said:
on NBC sunday night kickoff and Tony Dungy was asked between Indianapolis and Seattle, which team is more danger of going 0-2. Dungy ( and Rodney Harrison) said they felt Indianapolis because their defense was soft, missing tackles etc. But what got me was Tony Dungy saying " Seattle can fix their problems ONCE THEY GET KAM CHANCELLOR BACK.

See ? Simple .
:pukeface:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Or because Indy really did get manhandled by Tyrod Taylor haha

Bills O was def not supposed to look that good

They play the Jets next week so its not going to get any easier with Revis lurking out there

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Umm the question wasn't about going 0-2 it was about who are you most worried about. Seahawks are in most danger of going 0-2, Colts are absolutely the team to be more worried about.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
They also brought up how disorganized the defense looked without him. Still doesn't mean we give Kam what he wants.

The "pay Kam" crowd makes me wonder if said people read this forum or any other articles about this situation. I say this because it is such an easy concept to understand that the organization cannot set that presentant by changing his contract. It has been said a million times in many places that there will 10 guys knocking on JS's door wanting their contract reworked.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":l0j5k5kh said:
They also brought up how disorganized the defense looked without him. Still doesn't mean we give Kam what he wants.

Was the D disorganized because we were missing our SS?

Or were we disorganize because we have new D coaches? Including a rookie defensive coordinator coaching his first real game??

I really think we miss Kam, but our guys weren't running around all out of place, missing assignments because of only Kam.

This can be fixed, K. Richard will get better.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":5i7xyg86 said:

The "pay Kam" crowd makes me wonder if said people read this forum or any other articles about this situation. I say this because it is such an easy concept to understand that the organization cannot set that presentant by changing his contract. It has been said a million times in many places that there will 10 guys knocking on JS's door wanting their contract reworked.

It's blatantly disgusting how Kam has done things in numerous facets of this situation.

However it is all very necessary for Seattle to hold their ground. I'm not for paying him more money or restructuring at this point because it will just cause more problems down the road, as everyone else has noted.

If he wants to come back on his own terms thats up to him, I will forgive but you can't forget how silly this whole situation has become.

His attitude about the situation as seen on social media and he calling the organization "petty" really shows me he lacks a true understanding of the business. It also shows a lack of maturity.

Pride has gotten to him, people kept telling him how good he was and he somehow got the idea that he was above the team.

No one is above the team ever.

See, Percy Harvin.

All of this has become really exhausting as a fan. I can't really imagine what it's been like for PC and JS, or Paul Allen.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
2Cool4School":rsdkgld8 said:
Everybody tweet kam until he comes back

Dude he banned me and everyone I know instantly. He is seriously just sitting on twitter its gross.

IN BEFORE SO ARE YOU: he's a millionaire (was)

Sign37now

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":5bv6lnhg said:
Umm the question wasn't about going 0-2 it was about who are you most worried about. Seahawks are in most danger of going 0-2, Colts are absolutely the team to be more worried about.

Um, no.. The question was "Who should be more worried" Not "who should you be more worried about?"

Are you taking too much advantage of the new marijuana laws? After your post about RW being garbage your posts are now just pure comedy...

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Sign37now":qmp0fskk said:
TheRealDTM":qmp0fskk said:

Um, no.. The question was "Who should be more worried" Not "who should you be more worried about?"

Are you taking too much advantage of the new marijuana laws? After your post about RW being garbage your posts are now just pure comedy...

lol I don't smoke weed but I did have quite a few beers after that loss. However I was still able to decipher the question better than OP who thought it was about going 0-2. It was about who should be more worried not about the next game about the season. The phrasing you cited is semantics you are just looking for a funny post, leave the comedy to me I guess.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Now drunk after a Seahawks' loss I can relate too. I think I may have killed someone or something after SBXL* but I have no recollection of it..I thought Radish was going to ban me...

Anyway, yes they were talking about which team should be more worried after losing game 1.... And I agreed with their answers..

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":182gmn05 said:
seahawkfreak":182gmn05 said:

Was the D disorganized because we were missing our SS?

Or were we disorganize because we have new D coaches? Including a rookie defensive coordinator coaching his first real game??

I really think we miss Kam, but our guys weren't running around all out of place, missing assignments because of only Kam.

This can be fixed, K. Richard will get better.
Thank you so much for some common sense arguements for why the D's problems weren't in majority cuz Kam wasn't there. Great post Twisted.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Sign37now":1uxlwb92 said:
Now drunk after a Seahawks' loss I can relate too. I think I may have killed someone or something after SBXL* but I have no recollection of it..I thought Radish was going to ban me...

Anyway, yes they were talking about which team should be more worried after losing game 1.... And I agreed with their answers..

same.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Dungy and the other guy don't know much. They don't understand that Earl hasn't played with the guys on the pitch yet. I believe this was the first time that Earl played with those guys out there today. Earl has been out for a while and no matter how much you keep yourself in shape, game time it always different, especially with so many starters.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1tf7fmwb said:
Dungy and the other guy don't know much. They don't understand that Earl hasn't played with the guys on the pitch yet. I believe this was the first time that Earl played with those guys out there today. Earl has been out for a while and no matter how much you keep yourself in shape, game time it always different, especially with so many starters.
A huge factor IMO Jose.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
joeseahawks":32kwqwvk said:
This and Sherman being out nearly as long wasn't something I had considered. Very good point.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1szj4ix1 said:

So?

What's hurting us isn't 10 guys knocking on JS's door. What's hurting us is KAM.

The rest is just speculation. We don't KNOW everyone else will suddenly go on strike. That's just the corporate line.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":29jck0vz said:

10 guys knocking on JS's door aren't willing to miss game checks like Kam. The Seahawks have done their part, now it's time to give in. This is now a lose-lose situation.