Monday Night Countdown - C'mon Man - RW

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Did anyone just see the C'mon Man segment on MNC?

They were ripping RW for his tweet on Saturday night which read "1-0 Go Hawks".
They were insinuating (and apparently the Rams thought the same) that Russ was predicting the Hawks would be 1-0 before the game was played.

Just found it funny...obviously they don't know much about Russ. He was just reiterating the mindset that they take one game at a time and the goal is to go 1-0 each week...not being overconfident and cocky.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yeah I saw. Can't believe RW did that, very Un-Russ like.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":lg8aua2s said:
How is it unruss like? He does it every week. It's one of the many cliches he uses at nauseum

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Lazy media as per the norm.

Anyone who knows Russ knows he was simply saying "Let's go 1-0 every week. Every week is a championship opportunity." He wasn't saying it was a given.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
davidonmi":17f3bv6o said:
Hawk-Lock":17f3bv6o said:
How is it unruss like? He does it every week. It's one of the many cliches he uses at nauseum

Exactly.

Its not a prediction... its a mantra. Its a mindset to go 1-0 every week.

I don't understand why people find this so hard to understand.

bandiger

Reaction score
He should stay away from social media, that response from Akeem Ayers was gut wrenching.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawkFreak":1fg80lln said:
Did anyone just see the C'mon Man segment on MNC?

They were ripping RW for his tweet on Saturday night which read "1-0 Go Hawks".
They were insinuating (and apparently the Rams thought the same) that Russ was predicting the Hawks would be 1-0 before the game was played.

Just found it funny...obviously they don't know much about Russ. He was just reiterating the mindset that they take one game at a time and the goal is to go 1-0 each week...not being overconfident and cocky.
The dumbasses were expecting him to say what?, I've got a feeling deep in my gut that the Rams are going to kick our asses, up and down the field?
Only LOOSERS expect to lose, especially the LOOSERS on MNC that are talking that sh*t.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Pretty sure Russ was short-handing his well-known saying "1-0 every week" not "1-0 after this game". Oops.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
jkitsune":3gad3ff7 said:
bandiger":3gad3ff7 said:
Hawkfan77":3gad3ff7 said:
bandiger":3gad3ff7 said:
He should stay away from social media, that response from Akeem Ayers was gut wrenching.
How?

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...ter-beef-fan-flipped-off-akeem-ayers-patriots

That's hilarious. Dude may want to check into Harborview for that burn.
Considering Ayers is/was a no name player that got traded midseason for a 7th round pick to the Pats for ONLY 2014, it's not really a huge burn.