I wish we had Josh McDaniels as our OC

northseahawk

Reaction score
As much as I hate them, I love their offense play calling n flow. Very unpredictable and adjusts to the defense. Amazing.
Our pathetic offense the complete opposite. No life, no adjustments, same crap ran over and over. I don't know what our dumb OC does all week. Looks like he just pick 4-5 plays on the morning of the game and calls that his game planning.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Our playcalling has to be a little more accommodating when you have a 5"10 QB and a young OL.

A

Anonymous

Sports Hernia":1sy928fm said:
Cyrus12":1sy928fm said:
a pilon in a seahawk sideline jacket would be better than bevell...
Thread winner right there!

and all in absolutely no capital letters...

:34853_doh:

bandiger

Reaction score
Yeah they had a good lead dwindle from not running the ball, I know Bevell is basic compared to McDaniels.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
65 straight games without losing by double digits.

Conservative play calling is boring and frustrating but it works with a big defense.

Rainger

Reaction score
Well I like his play calling as well and the formations they use.

Many on this board always say well who could we get who would be better that DB. I believe that Jim Zorn would be a huge improvement over DB.

He had a bad stint in Washington but there were many other factors there much like Pete's first stint in the NFL.

Give JZ a chance it surely can't be worse than what we have right now.

I am watching all the other games and it seems like every other team can have play designs that have people open and in space and it just cant be that our receivers are that bad that "they don't get separation" a lot of that is play design not just the receivers, and execution.