No discipline

Rob12

Reaction score
Not just talking about KJ. The stupid, mental lapsing penalties kill this team.

It's just frustrating to see.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
You would never no, that this team just came off of two Super Bowls. Sloppy as hell.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I hate the stupid penalties and poor clock management more than anything else about this team.

Its on Pete.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
As great as Pete is at building a winning team they do severely lack discipline. Pete is not good at managing the clock and timeouts either imo.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Severely lack discipline is right. It's damaging as hell and Pete's teams have always had this problem. I don't expect it to change at this point in his coaching career, nor am I really souring on him. But it's maddening to open the game by making the best QB in the world go three and out on the first series of the game, and then having a penalty negate that and give them a fresh set of downs. The marched right down the field after that and scored when Sherman got torched by James Jones.

This team has zero focus right now. So far, this team does not look good enough to overcome being the most penalized team in the league.

They better clean it up. Bennett constantly extends drives with his very frequent offsides penalties.

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/645819332266708992[/tweet]

At least Bennett is owning up to it.

Cad

Reaction score
jake206":374jbmy3 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/645819332266708992[/tweet]

At least Bennett is owning up to it.

He needs to start correcting the problem, because he does it every game.

You can't give Aaron Rodgers that many free plays. Of course he's going to go deep. He's gets a mulligan if it's picked off.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I've seen this going back to USC. Pete wants his team's playing fast and loose.

It's just ratifying watching your team continually shoot itself in the foot. Bennett can own it all he wants, but 2 of his offside were when he was right next to the football. No excuse

Latest posts