KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Less than 8 hours until kickoff.

Smilies 927

smashbengals.gif

Largent80

Reaction score
5 now.

:icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig: :icon_new: :icon_jig:

London12

Reaction score
I'll put it out there, there should be one game thread in the match day forum, rather than 200 new ones saying the same thing. Works better on an English football forum I'm on.

Also, 40 minutes!

DJrmb

Reaction score
Excited for this game, I hope we show up and play like we're capable.

My first time in Vancouver taking the game in at The Pint in Gastown. Excited to meet some Canadian 12s!

firebee

Reaction score
Okay.... Seriously... Can we trade Michael Bennett... The stupid penalty flags this idiot draws is ridiculous. I'm sooo tired of it.
We have Frank Clark and Cassius Marsh. I think it's time to part ways and I don't think our defense would miss him too much.

quneur

Reaction score
Fire Bevel. Three running plays with a full quarter left and leaves Bengals in the game. I'm 4really sick of the conservative play calling.

Schadie001

Reaction score
We are in this situation again because we keeping playing not to lose. Last drive I called exactly what we ran. So predictable it is criminal. Kam has been awful today, defensive play calling in the 4th quarter is aweful. How we give up 17 in the 4th is beyond me.

quneur

Reaction score
We need to get rid of full back position. Eliminate it completely as long as Bevel is OC. Everytime they show that formation, opposing teams stack the box.