10-6 will be enough to win the NFC West this year

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
There is 0% chance we finish 10-6. If we do I will come back to this thread and eat crow later on.

Silentwander

Reaction score
I hope so as long as Cary Williams don't keep giving big plays up. Now other teams attack him because they know his weakness. It is only 4th quarter that concern me mostly.

Whole Seahawks team has to do better for 4th quarter from now if they want to get in for playoff.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1np29tgt said:
But the team has got to get right.

Arizona also plays a difficult schedule and is only projected to win nine or ten games.
It should be but the problem is after today I'm not convinced we can win more then 7 games out of the 10 remaining.

libertforever12

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":2ehox3td said:
NFSeahawks628":2ehox3td said:
There is 0% chance we finish 10-6. If we do I will come back to this thread and eat crow later on.

Never say never.
Both of you are correct. I say we have less than 0.5% chance of finishing 10-6 or better, so it would round to 0%, but technically not never.

randomation

Reaction score
Silentwander":35xcwqib said:
I hope so as long as Cary Williams don't keep giving big plays up. Now other teams attack him because they know his weakness. It is only 4th quarter that concern me mostly.

Whole Seahawks team has to do better for 4th quarter from now if they want to get in for playoff.

Except Sherm was the one who got beat multiple times today including for the game winning TD.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Silentwander":2m4xqtz9 said:

You do realize he wasn't responsible for either of the 4th quarter touchd...

You know what forget it. :34853_doh:

hawkfannj

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":3u644xvu said:
[youtube]U7fjDS0jKiE[/youtube]
This is perfect! We beat the two worst teams and keep losing in the 4 th quarter with sizable leads and you talking bout playoffs!!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
randomation":2y8tlbwu said:
Silentwander":2y8tlbwu said:

Except Sherm was the one who got beat multiple times today including for the game winning TD.

There's a lot of truth in the above post. Sherman cost the team today.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2o2laqb5 said:
What will you say after we lose to San Francisco next Thursday?

"9 wins will win this division!. "
Not much given I don't think this team wins more than 9 games anyway. I don't see a team that's playoff level so other then hating the fact that it's a real possibility we lose Thursday, not much.

Whether it's malaise, a schedule that was purpose built for this or fact we gave another game away to a team that had no business having the opportunity. The fact is we're not all that good so it's not hard to accept this year as a down year.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
libertforever12":1jsya54j said:
TorontoHawk":1jsya54j said:
NFSeahawks628":1jsya54j said:

Never say never.
Both of you are correct. I say we have less than 0.5% chance of finishing 10-6 or better, so it would round to 0%, but technically not never.

According to the statistical overlords at FiveThirtyEight, the Seahawks now have a 31% chance to win the division. Though they are considered the 5th best team in the league.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/201 ... edictions/

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2obuz4qk said:
What will you say after we lose to San Francisco next Thursday?

"9 wins will win this division!. "

Yeah, it's looking like nine or ten wins right now for Arizona. They are projected at 9.6 wins, which includes being favored in the final game. A Seahawks loss to the Whiners won't change that projection.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
gremlin":ugodqcq5 said:
No way this team wins 10. I'd say 6-10 more likely...

We've had a 4th quarter lead in every game so far. Bottom feeder teams don't do that. This is a team with one huge problem (4th quarter meltdowns), IF they can get that fixed, a playoff run is not out of the question