Is it time for john schneider to step in?

Does john schneider need to make a change?

• No, the team is fine

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • He needs to fire Bevell.

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • He needs to fire Richard

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • He needs to fire Bevell and richard

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters

edogg23

Reaction score
Pete may not be able to see the forest from the trees, does something need to be done?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Team needs a shake up . It needed changes after SB49

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Our defense isn't that bad, they're just nowhere near the otherworldy standard they have been, it wasn't going to last forever. Our offense on the other hand...

OP
OP
E

edogg23

Reaction score
Sorry about the original spelling, iPhone in the gym does not make for the best conditions to create a poll.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
John can't step in cuz Pete is the director of football ops so to speak. They have worked well together, but ultimately Pete is John's boss.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The D needs a wake up call.I think someone needs to be made an example of to get this unit right.Fire the DC,they need a new leader.It can't get any worse

DavidSeven

Reaction score
What is this, the Jed York school of destroying organizations? No one needs to step into anything. Even if this isn't our year, you re-tool. The brain trust is fine.

randomation

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3vdub76u said:
Our defense isn't that bad, they're just nowhere near the otherworldy standard they have been, it wasn't going to last forever. Our offense on the other hand...

Our D has given up 5 was nearly 6 4th qtr leads going back to the super bowl we allowed 4 TD drives of 80 yards today. Sherm got beat like a drum including for the game winning TD. We look like crap if a 17 point lead isn't safe nothing is.

KPA

Reaction score
Objectively you can't lay this at the D's feet. Yes the D needs to improve, but why is the O continually delivering 3 & outs? The only time we scored were one a trick play, or the D gave the O a short field.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
We don't have any one to replace either one of them with at the moment. I think the best thing JS could do at the moment is to help Pete see what he says he can't see.

(I say this because of the announcers comments about Pete saying that he could see no similarities between the fourth quarter collapses.)

hawkfan68

Reaction score
How is JS exempt from the results of this team? Didn't he sign Cary Williams and let Maxwell go? Isn't he partly responsible for the poor choices regarding the OL talent? JS stepping in won't solve anything, IMO.

stack55

Reaction score
I agree this defense is in La La land. Or the scheme Chris
Richard is using is so confusing the LOB can't figure it out.

mrt144

Reaction score
stack55":1mqou7aw said:
I agree this defense is in La La land. Or the scheme Chris
Richard is using is so confusing the LOB can't figure it out.

Or its just not playing to the strengths of the O during integral and situational parts of the game. Zone defense is giving us fits.

checkdanews

Reaction score
I think we just need to work on the things that have been killing us, we have seen flashes of what this team can do....If we can put it together for a full game, we would be awesome.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I think he does need to force a change but does he have the authority to override Pete on his assistants? I highly doubt it. Maybe only Paul Allen could do that

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
randomation":3laa8s08 said:
SomersetHawk":3laa8s08 said:

Our D has given up 5 was nearly 6 4th qtr leads going back to the super bowl we allowed 4 TD drives of 80 yards today. Sherm got beat like a drum including for the game winning TD. We look like crap if a 17 point lead isn't safe nothing is.

I don't think our punt exhibition offense is conducive to a stifling D, and whilst we should have been able to close out at least one of the four 4th quarter leads we've relinquished, our offense just hasn't accumulated the points it should have. Not to mention the clock management to close out games. It's arguably cost us 2 wins now.