Ghetto Grass!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's what I found myself shouting at the TV when Wilson went to slide and his foot got caught in divet nearly ending his season or worse.

Can someone explain to me why this billion-dollar stadium of the 49ers can't put regular, quality field turf in like we've had since 2002? Players have been complaining about it since the stadium opened and they have replaced it how many times?

If we would have lost Wilson to injury due to their craptastic field I would have lost it.

mrt144

Reaction score
Aros":1gm4zeyw said:
That's what I found myself shouting at the TV when Wilson went to slide and his foot got caught in divet nearly ending his season or worse.

Can someone explain to me why this billion-dollar stadium of the 49ers can't put regular, quality field turf in like we've had since 2002? Players have been complaining about it since the stadium opened and they have replaced it how many times?

If we would have lost Wilson to injury due to their craptastic field I would have lost it.

They botched it the first go around and then haven't really given it time to take due to non football related events.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1hrs94z2 said:

Wow, don't know what happened there LOL.
Anywho, what I was going to say is, how stupid were the fools calling the game, and commenting on how Wilson not using his Baseball skills when sliding. "Gotta Pick Up Your Feet Russ"
I think that it's going to take a pretty major injury before the idiots down there take the matter seriously.
HOPEFULLY it's one of their own eh?
Just wanted to add, that it was probably the same reason that Richard Sherman slipped and went down on that one play also.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Good thing they won't be hosting a Super Bowl on it anytime soon.

mrt144

Reaction score
400WattHPSHawk":1xxk4fcr said:
They just don't make Levi's the way they used to.

That was a perfectly executed button-fly route to Lockett for the TD though.

This is why we post on message boards people.