Why can't I find a throwback Kenny Easley Jersey?

xgeoff

Reaction score
Would love to find one, but can't seem to find any. Have seen some autographed jerseys on Ebay, but I have no interest in them.

Alternately, I would like to find a 12 jersey that doesn't have 'Fan' on the back. Question for the crowd, do you like having 'Fan' on the back of the 12 jerseys? It's not something I appreciate, but I was wondering how other people feel.

Basis4day

Reaction score
xgeoff":3nenmd3w said:
Would love to find one, but can't seem to find any. Have seen some autographed jerseys on Ebay, but I have no interest in them.

Alternately, I would like to find a 12 jersey that doesn't have 'Fan' on the back. Question for the crowd, do you like having 'Fan' on the back of the 12 jerseys? It's not something I appreciate, but I was wondering how other people feel.

My wife got me a custom 12 with my last name on it. Love it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As for the 12 jersey I would just get a custom jersey with your name on the back. I saw an Easley jersey at the Pro Shop in Renton just last week.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I just wish you could customize any throwback uni period. You'd think the NFL would be all over this

GeekHawk

Reaction score
My family, who apparently like me, got me a custom 12 jersey with my name on it for Christmas a year or 2 ago. Only thing is that I kinda wish it had my first name instead of last. Seems a little pretentious to have a last name on there. OTOH, I wear it while watching every single game, whether I'm out with others or home alone in front of the 65" HDTV / 7.1 surround sound (almost like being at the stadium!).

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":ej9mmt2j said:
I just wish you could customize any throwback uni period. You'd think the NFL would be all over this

With knowledge and skills, you probably can.

BTW....Op was taken care of.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I've seen exactly one Easley throwback with the proper "4", and that was in person. The guy may have had it custom made as he said he was a stickler for accuracy.

Riley12

Reaction score
I have a throwback Easley jersey that my daughter got for me about 5-6 years ago. I like it, but the numbers
are a lot tinier than on the original jerseys.

drdiags

Reaction score
One of our fans here at .NET a few years back provided some of us lucky folks with various players jerseys. He sent me a sweet Easley Jersey. I will go see if I can find my picture of it. I am packing stuff as me and the wife prepare to downsize our home as soon to be empty-nesters.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
An Easley jersey with the proper HUGE numbers and mesh would be ridiculously bad ass (like in James avatar). For the record OP, that is NOT the kind I saw last week.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Basis4day":2haesp6x said:
xgeoff":2haesp6x said:

My wife got me a custom 12 with my last name on it. Love it.

Same here.
I should clarify, my father-in-law got mine and not your wife :)

Crizilla

Reaction score
i stil dont know why we dont/cant wear our throwbacks once a year (have we ever?) or even wear cool patches on our jersey's

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13568 ... throwbacks

i just dont get it. We didn't even opt to wear a super bowl champion patch during our season opener against GB. Teams honor something all the time with jersey patches but for some reason we dont

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Crizilla":2dqm8vqf said:
i stil dont know why we dont/cant wear our throwbacks once a year (have we ever?) or even wear cool patches on our jersey's

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13568 ... throwbacks

i just dont get it. We didn't even opt to wear a super bowl champion patch during our season opener against GB. Teams honor something all the time with jersey patches but for some reason we dont

Its cause we wear our greys twice a year. Also saw Tamba Bay had a 40th anniversary patch on this year. Don't get the patch thing either.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score