Softy's Opponent Audio Recap (Vikes)

endzorn

Reaction score
I've lived in five major markets in my life and currently live in the Vikings market. Usually the color guys in an announcing team are the bigger homers, but the Vikings have Paul Allen (AND...HE'S...LOOSE!!!) as their play-by-play guy and he's the biggest homer of a radio announcer you'll ever hear in your life. I listened to the TV audio today, but I have a feeling Softy's Opponent Audio Recap tomorrow will be one of the better ones you'll get to hear. PA is a clown who tries his hardest to say ridiculous crap that Sportscenter will replay.

Take the time tomorrow, I'm positive it'll be worth it.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I actually listened to the 2nd half radio call while watching the game.. Couldn't resist.

They were all so sad

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Both the Cardinals (I think) and the Patriots color guys are insufferable. With their gravely-Jesse Ventura voices, over-the-top proclamations, I always enjoy hearing them when their teams lose.

I remember hearing the Pats color guy when they came to Seattle in that infamous "U Mad Bro?" game. During the game he was taking such shots at Russell, basically calling him a nobody, etc. That was a fantastic recap to listen to.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Aros":2wkdhtx7 said:
Both the Cardinals (I think) and the Patriots color guys are insufferable. With their gravely-Jesse Ventura voices, over-the-top proclamations, I always enjoy hearing them when their teams lose.

I remember hearing the Pats color guy when they came to Seattle in that infamous "U Mad Bro?" game. During the game he was taking such shots at Russell, basically calling him a nobody, etc. That was a fantastic recap to listen to.
Yeah, former Pats player. Millen told a story about the guy flashing his jumk on the plane all the time.

byau

Reaction score
Opponent recap here:

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/media/pod ... -26565127/

I think 11min18sec in is a good start, right where Fred Jackson scores and they are definitely resigned at this point 27-0.

"I get paid to talk but getting running out of things to say"
"Thursday night can't get here fast enough. It's embarassing"
"No it's not that bad"
"It really is"

The call of Baldwin's last touchdown is what I imagine Louis CK would sound like calling an opponents' touchdown