Road warriors.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Two kick ass wins with early starts.

Pete has this team mentally tough enough to play well on the road for 3 road playoff games, if need be.

Barthawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1vjkcs3l said:

Pete has this team mentally tough enough to play well on the road for 3 road playoff games, if need be.

Hawks have not given up a TD on defense in the 4 road wins. 6 games total this year we have not given up a TD on defense.

CHI
DET
SF
DAL
MIN
BAL

Pretty impressive.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Barthawk":2v8y23ta said:
Scottemojo":2v8y23ta said:

Hawks have not given up a TD on defense in the 4 road wins. 6 games total this year we have not given up a TD on defense.

CHI
DET
SF
DAL
MIN
BAL

Pretty impressive.

Who would have guessed this would be happening right after the Panthers game on October 18th? ......not me!!!

Largent80

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":nf0uhogv said:
Barthawk":nf0uhogv said:
Scottemojo":nf0uhogv said:

CHI
DET
SF
DAL
MIN
BAL

Pretty impressive.

Who would have guessed this would be happening right after the Panthers game on October 18th? ......not me!!!
Carolina lucked out playing us when we were in disarray, now I think we beat them in n their own house.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
The east coast AM issue was always with Holmgrems squads.

PC's team have proven over their years they can win anywhere. The fact that we've been blowing teams out of the water is mind boggling. Just how Brady ended up being a pivotal and career saving pick for Billecheck, I think Russell Wilson ultimately saved Pete Carrols career.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Yes he does. Getting reading for the post season I believe the hawks are going to have to win 2 games on the road to get back to super bowl if we go 11-5.