Eagles vs. Redskins.. Who do we want to win?

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
I think only the games that effect the 5th/ 6th seed matter. It doesn't matter who wins the East although I'd rather it not be the Giants.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Either team does not really concern me but playing at the graveyard of knees and other broken/damaged body parts known as FedEx Field I want no part of.

Go Eagles!

GO HAWKS!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Redskins are coming on with Cousins...He's getting ample protection and you can't deny he's been having a very good streak. Their TE Jordan Reed is precisely the kind of player that gives us fits on defense. Last I checked he had nearly 100 yards and 2 TDs already in the first half tonight.

Personally I would much rather face the Eagles. The Redskins could potentially be a tougher game then we first thought, and that field? Yuck.

Go Eagles.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Is anyone watching this game?

Kirk Cousins just kneeled the ball down at the Eagles 6 yard line. Zero time outs. End of half. No TD, no FG.

Jay Gruden just said he called a fade to Garcon on the play and has no idea why Cousins took a knee.

Kirk has no awareness. Total mental breakout.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
First and foremost, I don't want our guys playing on that joke of a field. Last time we played there, it claimed Chris Clemmons. Next game, Atlanta proceeded to run straight at a rookie Bruce Irvin. Who will it be this time? Gooo Iggles!

A betting man would chose the Redskins and the red-hot Cousins to handily beat the Iggles, but I'm hoping their road-game trend continues.

HawkGA

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2qv0czdp said:

Kirk Cousins just kneeled the ball down at the Eagles 6 yard line. Zero time outs. End of half. No TD, no FG.

Jay Gruden just said he called a fade to Garcon on the play and has no idea why Cousins took a knee.

I was following on ESPN and couldn't figure out what was going on. That was hilarious.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That kneel down? Brain. Fart.

Wow.

Cousins isn't going to enter "elite" conversation any time soon but you can't deny he's been playing very well (sans that dipshit moment there before the half).

Like I said, their TE is precisely the player that has given our defense fits, and that team would have extra motivation against us since we've been their Playoff Dream Killers over the past 10+ years.

I have a bad feeling the Eagles aren't going to pull this one out.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
DavidSeven":33qjay3b said:

I heard Steve Harvey was a celebrity play caller on that play.
Kirk, you like THAT?

kf3339

Reaction score
A lot of teams play on the Redskins field with no injuries. So it doesn't concern me if that is the team we face. Injuries happen with every field.

Besides, none of the NFC East teams can give us a real game. Just look at both of their defenses. They are crap.

As for the Redskins offense, they have no running game. We would eat Cousins up with him trying to pass against our D.

andyh64000

Reaction score
The Eagles are absolutely terrible...I would love to play them but it is looking like the racist team name from Washington DC.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Get your tickets to DC ... Eagles have quit. Chip is feeling like Nick Saban. You don't have a QB, you cannot win in the NFL. Chip's biggest mistake was to give all this money to Murray and Maxwell, while still needing so many other pieces.
And if you cannot get a QB, at least build an awesome Defense (Pete) and draft extremely well (Pete and John S.).

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I would want to play the Eagles, but that isn't going to happen. Washington is playing good football right now, aside from the kneel down before half.

getnasty

Reaction score
Redskins are running hot, and like Aros said Jordan Reed is a match up nightmare for us.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Cousins is playing great.

Reed will be a problem.

But Sherm can handle Jackson, Garcon can be covered and their running game is meh.

And our offense will score 30+ on that D.

Polaris

Reaction score
It's official, Washington has won the NFC East and will play the #5 seed (likely Seattle)