Who do we want to win tonight? Minn or Giants

SuperFreak

Reaction score
I don't know the breakdowns but I can't see any advantage to the Vikings winning unless we prefer not going to DC which I could see being an early start time.

mikeak

Reaction score
Giants

If Minnesota wins we need GB to win AND Seattle to beat Arizona for the 5th seed

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
SuperFreak":27dk2okd said:
I don't know the breakdowns but I can't see any advantage to the Vikings winning unless we prefer not going to DC which I could see being an early start time.

MN is early start time as well. I thought if MN wins this week and next and we beat AZ we would go to MN which is obviously a good matchup for us.

Barakas

Reaction score
We want the Vikings to lose tonight. If they lose it makes our loss almost meaningless in regards to playoff seedings.

With a Vikings loss we still control the #5 seed. If they win we drop to #6 and would need a win next week and a Vikings loss to obtain the #5 again.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Barakas":3bx8oxbu said:
We want the Vikings to lose tonight. If they lose it makes our loss almost meaningless in regards to playoff seedings.

With a Vikings loss we still control the #5 seed. If they win we drop to #6 and would need a win next week and a Vikings loss to obtain the #5 again.

What I'm thinking though is the 6th seed may draw a better opponent for us than the 5 seed.

whidbeast

Reaction score
seabowl":3ttrugok said:
Barakas":3ttrugok said:

What I'm thinking though is the 6th seed may draw a better opponent for us than the 5 seed.
I agree. Vikings game was no fluke, we'll house them again if we get them on wildcard weekend.

Rat

Reaction score
Even though Green Bay has looked terrible lately, I'd much rather see the Vikings get that 3 seed.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Rat":3v9nxyqf said:
Even though Green Bay has looked terrible lately, I'd much rather see the Vikings get that 3 seed.

This..idk why everyone wants to get off on having GB be the 3 seed and having the Vikings not win the division. 5 or 6 doesnt really matter still have to play on the road for 3 away games unless by some miracle both wildcard teams both win 2 games then you would have a home game as 5 team.