Tyler Lockett...

Rob12

Reaction score
Admittedly, I didn't watch the game on Sunday... I had to go pick up my boys at my mom's house... But seeing him beating Patrick Peterson like it was nothing was fun to watch. It's too bad Russ overthrew him on that one play where he had a couple of steps on Peterson...

We have something special in this kid.

Zorn76

Reaction score
He's Amazing, period.

He's also a Huge x-factor for our playoff run. Can take it to the house on any given return, and should get opportunities on KR's in the cold weather this Sunday.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Well I've been saying this since the draft. But he was Kansas State's entire offense in 2014 when everyone in the stadium and watching on television knew exactly what play was coming. And it's exactly the same in the NFL. Like Clark we hit a grand slam with him end of story, no pass go, no $200.

Since we pass on obviously elite tall receivers year after year why not go short, fast, and precise route runners like Miami and Washington back in the day? It's deadly and works just as well as the classic setup.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2e476uqc said:
Well I've been saying this since the draft. But he was Kansas State's entire offense in 2014 when everyone in the stadium and watching on television knew exactly what play was coming. And it's exactly the same in the NFL. Like Clark we hit a grand slam with him end of story, no pass go, no $200.

Since we pass on obviously elite tall receivers year after year why not go short, fast, and precise route runners like Miami and Washington back in the day? It's deadly and works just as well as the classic setup.

I Richardson hadn't torn his hammy, the passing O would have surpassed very good and proceded to borderline ridiculous. Arians thinks he had a good reason to be embarrassed. If both P-Rich and Lockett were the field with Baldwin, the shade of red on his face would've put his Kangol to shame.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1fycit7s said:
MizzouHawkGal":1fycit7s said:

I Richardson hadn't torn his hammy, the passing O would have surpassed very good and proceded to borderline ridiculous. Arians thinks he had a good reason to be embarrassed. If both P-Rich and Lockett were the field with Baldwin, the shade of red on his face would've put his Kangol to shame.

agree and when we finally get that prototype 1 WR (6'2-4) this offense will be unstoppable.

this team with julio jones or dez bryant or aj green is impossible to scheme against.

Dizzlepdx

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":28lzhhk3 said:
HawKnPeppa":28lzhhk3 said:
MizzouHawkGal":28lzhhk3 said:

agree and when we finally get that prototype 1 WR (6'2-4) this offense will be unstoppable.

this team with julio jones or dez bryant or aj green is impossible to scheme against.

For whatever it's worth, Kearse is 6'1" and Chris Matthews was/is 6'5".

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
He did get special teams Player of the Week. Nice. Can you imagine what year 2-5 will be like for this kid. The future looks bright.

Gametime

Reaction score
Honestly, Locket is talented and is a great example of the kind of players that thrive in Seattle. Like Sherm, Baldwin, Rawls..... and on and on and on....

It's the ATTITUDE that makes such a difference. They work hard, they believe in the team and the ethos of the coaching staff, they put the goals of the many above the individual. It's the reason the Hawks are what they are IMO.

The Harvins of the league don't fit and never will on this team. If you can't leave your ego at the door of the V-mac you can't cut it here. We saw a small glimpse of what it would look like to have the ego creep in weeks 1-5 or so. Not pretty.

I'm in awe of the FO and the players we have and am looking forward to many more years of it.

So glad they righted the ship and came together because this next 6 weeks may just end up the sweetest of all.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Gametime":j66w50ei said:
Honestly, Locket is talented and is a great example of the kind of players that thrive in Seattle. Like Sherm, Baldwin, Rawls..... and on and on and on....

It's the ATTITUDE that makes such a difference. They work hard, they believe in the team and the ethos of the coaching staff, they put the goals of the many above the individual. It's the reason the Hawks are what they are IMO.

The Harvins of the league don't fit and never will on this team. If you can't leave your ego at the door of the V-mac you can't cut it here. We saw a small glimpse of what it would look like to have the ego creep in weeks 1-5 or so. Not pretty.

I'm in awe of the FO and the players we have and am looking forward to many more years of it.

So glad they righted the ship and came together because this next 6 weeks may just end up the sweetest of all.

Uh oh, you said the H-word. Bjorn's Google alert went off. He'll be here shortly to comment.

Hawks46

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1reant1f said:

Antonio Brown is the best pure WR in the NFL and he's the exact same size and Baldwin and Lockett. Just sayin'

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Dizzlepdx":395ofb67 said:
TheRealDTM":395ofb67 said:
HawKnPeppa":395ofb67 said:
MizzouHawkGal":395ofb67 said:

For whatever it's worth, Kearse is 6'1" and Chris Matthews was/is 6'5".
And Graham is 6'7" or whatever -- and can play in the slot. Brother, we is already rediculous.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":27zwalp8 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/684843365913890816[/tweet]

I like the nickname...he gonna go 'runt-mode'.

So glad he's on our side.

McGruff

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1s2q89qx said:
HawKnPeppa":1s2q89qx said:
MizzouHawkGal":1s2q89qx said:

I think the team has very little interest in size at WR. Sure it would be nice, and that's why they keep bringing in big target UDFA's nad such, but outside of Sidney Rice, they haven't really sunk any significant resources into a big target. they seem to value speed and RAC ability far ahead of size.