Watching film on the draft picks

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
The more that I watch film on these draft picks the more I am liking them.

Anthony Bradford is just plain mean as hell. I was watching LSU vs Alabama, and Bradford was impressive to say the least... he was ripping players helmets off, pancaking and just plain throwing players around. The dude is a BEAST.

The additions to the offense are awesome. I think this O is going to kick ass. I'm really excited about JSN and the possibility of him taking double teams off of Lockett and Metcalf.

Zach Charbonnet is going to make some BIG plays. the dude can do it all run, receive, block he is special and the perfect complement to Walker. he looked really good on tape.

I cannot remember a time when the Hawks have had such killer depth at running back or wide receiver.

Pete and John have something really special going this could be the best O in the league! They have that potential. I really like the O a lot, they are going to be potent and they are going to score a butt load of points...I'm sure of it.

I've watched film on all the picks and the one thing I noticed is they play mean... all of them.

I have to say that I am impressed with the way the Hawks made their picks even though the draft didn't fall to them the way they wanted it too. they did a really good job and although we will have to wait a while to see how they work out I'm VERY encouraged.... more than I have ever been in a very long time.

I like this team and I can't wait to see them shred the Niners and the Rams... just saying!

anybody agree with me?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'm excited right now, but I'm sure many other fanbases feel the same way. That's what makes this time of the year so fun though. Lots of positivity for the new additions.

Let's hope they contribute as imagined this season. Go Hawks!

hoxrox

Reaction score
The offense should be a lot of fun this year. They gave Geno more weapons to work with. Last season when all the backs got injured, the offense became one-dimensional, and Geno was forcing it a bit.

Now we have a full stable of quality backs, and another weapon at WR. Geno should have a great season.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
The offense should be a lot of fun this year. They gave Geno more weapons to work with. Last season when all the backs got injured, the offense became one-dimensional, and Geno was forcing it a bit.

Now we have a full stable of quality backs, and another weapon at WR. Geno should have a great season.

Add to that, more competition at IOL to pair with last year's Tackles.

Imagine better holes for Walker, and now Charbonnet and McIntosh, and maybe more time for Geno.

OP
OP
R

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
No one ever produces lowlights vids, but it would be highly informative if they did.
This is true, but if you watch say Alabama vs LSU, watch the games instead of the highlights, and watch Bradford play you can see his dominance and consistancy against one of the best teams in the country. You can see this incredible mean streak this guy has and why the Hawks picked him, because he fits what they want to do and the mentality they want in a right guard. To me it obvious with almost all the picks.

toffee

Reaction score
This is true, but if you watch say Alabama vs LSU, watch the games instead of the highlights, and watch Bradford play you can see his dominance and consistancy against one of the best teams in the country. You can see this incredible mean streak this guy has and why the Hawks picked him, because he fits what they want to do and the mentality they want in a right guard. To me it obvious with almost all the picks.
Did he line up against Carter in the last two years?

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Yeah, more than the awesome highlights, it's the attitude and swagger of the players that has me excited! Devon Witherspoon is a GOON! And that shit is SO contagious. And, on the offensive side, the draftees are nothing humble. I love it!

BASF

Reaction score
One of my favorite things on Youtube is that quite a few teams have every offensive snap vs some teams. They also have all defensive snaps. It is a far better tool than just watching highlights.

Last edited: