Paul Allen - Vikings broadcaster

ShaunPope

Reaction score
This guy has to be one of the most delusional and cocky tools I've heard in broadcasting. Every time KJR plays snippets of his show it's almost vomit inducing to hear how arrogant and cocky he is.

OP
OP
S

ShaunPope

Reaction score
Not only Softy show. 12th man mania as well when they cut in to Minnesota sports radio.

Laloosh

Reaction score
ShaunPope":2ue1icbu said:
This guy has to be one of the most delusional and cocky tools I've heard in broadcasting. Every time KJR plays snippets of his show it's almost vomit inducing to hear how arrogant and cocky he is.

It's a good thing we have Vikings fans here to keep us grounded this week.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Paul Allen is great! He absolutely hammers his own players if they deserve it during the game broadcasts.
Of course he's gonna be a Homer but he might be the best play by play guy in the league.

CHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":2a3i94w8 said:
SkolVikes":2a3i94w8 said:
ShaunPope":2a3i94w8 said:

I think we earned the right to be cocky, the Hawks are 2 time NFC Championship, till someone knocks them off. If you didn't know by now the 12's are loud and proud.

Laloosh

Reaction score
CHawk":1hmodulr said:
Laloosh":1hmodulr said:
SkolVikes":1hmodulr said:
ShaunPope":1hmodulr said:

I think we earned the right to be cocky, the Hawks are 2 time NFC Championship, till someone knocks them off. If you didn't know by now the 12's are loud and proud.

I see

It was sarcasm, dude.

Sarcasm Translator says: I was making a joke about Vikings fans thinking that they need to set us straight.

CHawk

Reaction score
I see

It was sarcasm, dude.

Sarcasm Translator says: I was making a joke about Vikings fans thinking that they need to set us straight.[/quote]

Sorry Laloosh I didn't mean you, got your point just copied for Vikings fan

Hawkpower

Reaction score
SkolVikes":m9ncuuw4 said:
ShaunPope":m9ncuuw4 said:

Geez where does that come from?

Did I miss a thread this week that peed in your cheerios?

I havent noticed anything over the top towards the Vikings at all......

Laloosh

Reaction score
No worries. Just having a little fun. Was a long day. Seriously though...

7-Super-Troopers-quotes.gif

These Vikings are scuh aaairy.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1mrq3b2d said:
SkolVikes":1mrq3b2d said:
ShaunPope":1mrq3b2d said:

I'm guessing that thinking the two-time standing NFC Champs, on a hot streak, with the #1 scoring defense and #5 offense may have the upper hand vs the Vikes defines "arrogance".

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
Hawkpower":dbcw5m7q said:
SkolVikes":dbcw5m7q said:
ShaunPope":dbcw5m7q said:

Getting their punches in while the game is even.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I live in mnpls and listen to Kfan all the time. Paul Allens daily shows are not my favorite of what they offer but his game broadcasts are great. truly worth a listen.

Guy loves his team, enjoys his job and has fun with it. One thing for sure, he panders to the home crowd and they eat it up. He's got a good shtick. Definitely no need for anyone here to take him too seriously.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2rl5c6u0 said:
I love in mnpls and listen to Kfan all the time. Paul Allens daily shows are not my favorite of what they offer but his game broadcasts are great. truly worth a listen.

Guy loves his team, enjoys his job and has fun with it. One thing for sure, he panders to the home crowd and they eat it up. He's got a good shtick. Definitely no need for anyone here to take him too seriously.
Exactly. He's a decent play-by-play guy, but his daily 3-hour show is garbage. He's a suck-up, is creepy toward women and engages in banter like he's a 15-year-old. He's been known to hit other hosts in their junk on purpose. The guy's a tool.
The only Paul Allen that matters is the one writing checks for the Seahawks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2twcoewo said:
I love in mnpls and listen to Kfan all the time. Paul Allens daily shows are not my favorite of what they offer but his game broadcasts are great. truly worth a listen.

That's the vibe I got, half of what the guy says is shtick, and half is selling the product to his audience.