Bulletin board material already coming out

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
“I’m excited about it," he said of the matchup. “I’m excited about the opportunity to go up against this team. They are the co-defending champs, and we’re ready for it.

“We are the better team."

The Panthers rallied in the fourth quarter of an Oct. 18 game at Seattle to beat the Seahawks 27-23. That led to a 14-0 start that was interrupted only by a 20-13 loss at Atlanta in Week 16.

Harper looks at Sunday’s game as an opportunity for the Panthers to further prove they’re worthy of their NFL-best 15-1 record.

“I’m not going to say we’re superior or anything like that," he said. “[But] at the end of the day we’ve been the better team all year long, and we’ve got to go out there and continue to stick to who we are and when we do this we’ve been very successful."

They're the better team in terms of record. We'll see who's the better team on Sunday. :stirthepot:

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-pa...per-on-facing-seahawks-we-are-the-better-team

I didn't see this posted elsewhere but didn't look too hard. Delete if necessary

Hawkpower

Reaction score
jdemps":2p4o7it1 said:
“I’m excited about it," he said of the matchup. “I’m excited about the opportunity to go up against this team. They are the co-defending champs, and we’re ready for it.

“We are the better team."

The Panthers rallied in the fourth quarter of an Oct. 18 game at Seattle to beat the Seahawks 27-23. That led to a 14-0 start that was interrupted only by a 20-13 loss at Atlanta in Week 16.

Harper looks at Sunday’s game as an opportunity for the Panthers to further prove they’re worthy of their NFL-best 15-1 record.

“I’m not going to say we’re superior or anything like that," he said. “[But] at the end of the day we’ve been the better team all year long, and we’ve got to go out there and continue to stick to who we are and when we do this we’ve been very successful."

They're the better team in terms of record. We'll see who's the better team on Sunday. :stirthepot:

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-pa...per-on-facing-seahawks-we-are-the-better-team

I didn't see this posted elsewhere but didn't look too hard. Delete if necessary

Interesting that he points it out twice.

Sounds like he is trying really hard to convince himself of that.

Cartire

Reaction score
I would hardly call it BB material when he's practically praising us and states they're the better team (15-1, if any of you forgot).

I dont think its true, but I doubt and Seattle player is getting amped up after reading this.

Seymour

Reaction score
Harper is the little boy whistling in the dark to keep his spirits up.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Cartire":2rrvxcwd said:
I would hardly call it BB material when he's practically praising us and states they're the better team (15-1, if any of you forgot).

I dont think its true, but I doubt and Seattle player is getting amped up after reading this.

This.

Plus, I don't see how he's wrong. They're 15-1 and they've beaten us this year.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Can I ask a stupid question? What does he mean by "co-defending champs"?

Cartire

Reaction score
Laloosh":2besmwxl said:

Ha, I didnt even notice that. Who else do we share the NFC title with?

razor150

Reaction score
Cartire":3fpzb4c2 said:
Laloosh":3fpzb4c2 said:

Ha, I didnt even notice that. Who else do we share the NFC title with?

Maybe he thinks we tied in the Super Bowl?

seahawks187

Reaction score
Look at the cupcake schedule the panthers had.. Lol

Regular season doesn't mean anything at this point.. I feel good about this game, the Seahawks thrive when people doubt them. All of the pressure is on the panthers and Seattle no doubt is going to come out with the W.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Laloosh":1ox6qrd0 said:

He so skeeerd that he can't even think straight.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Our Kam needs to get his inner-bulldog back and lay out their Cam early. We'll have those Panthers purring like a housecat by the fourth quarter

dadof3

Reaction score
Wasn't this guy one of the speed bumps on the Beastquake run? I thought they all retired after that game.

Latest posts