Will Lynch get on the bus for the flight to Carolina

Will Lynch board the plane for Carolina?

• Yes

Votes: 83 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

irocdave

Reaction score
I don't know how to start a poll, if some one else does go for it and delete this post.

Simple yes or no.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I can do you one better. I just made it a poll for you.

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
Hell yes he's gonna get on the bus. I don't blame him one bit for not returning from an injury to his core in -minus tempuratures. Now it's time unleash the Beast.

kearly

Reaction score
For all the grief Lynch got last week, he never actually committed to being ready before ultimately bailing out. This week, he did. So I expect him to play.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Nobody knows when the time is right better than the player themselves. I trust that Beast meant what he said when said he was ready. Time to unleash.

kidhawk

Reaction score
kearly":1wcu8m05 said:
For all the grief Lynch got last week, he never actually committed to being ready before ultimately bailing out. This week, he did. So I expect him to play.

I completely agree with this. I've been staying out of the Lynch threads due to all the negativity surrounding his not going last week. As much punishment as he's taken (and given) as a RB, I trust him when he says he's ready or not ready. Coming back from his first surgery means he doesn't know exactly what to expect from his body. He's gone through and now feels ready to go.

Basis4day

Reaction score
kidhawk":3ctgh4s5 said:
kearly":3ctgh4s5 said:

I completely agree with this. I've been staying out of the Lynch threads due to all the negativity surrounding his not going last week. As much punishment as he's taken (and given) as a RB, I trust him when he says he's ready or not ready. Coming back from his first surgery means he doesn't know exactly what to expect from his body. He's gone through and now feels ready to go.

I'm reminded of a scene in this year's Hard Knocks. The entire conversation of O'Brien learning about the injury to Arian Foster was the word "groin" while walking through practice.

It's not like Pete is meeting individually with the players for hours at a time everyday and is 100% up to date with their status at all times. There are levels to how he receives his information.

Gametime

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":2kpvesny said:
Sh*t just got real, y'all.

Wstzyf

Beast Mode!!!

Hate losing Tuku though. He has made some Hammer of Thor type lead blocks. Confident in Coleman but in this physical of a game.... He will be missed potentially.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Yes, he will.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 99%2F&_rdr

aced3ff29b53576b44653f4f393f947f.jpg