Next years mission.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2lp3an7f said:
Get a pass rush

We have one, people like to point out we dont but we do, other teams literally just get away with holding them and giving their QBs all damn day. Its been more and more obvious this year and continues to become a trend.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I agree. We need to make it so the NFC goes through Century Link Field.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Start games quicker. Finish games better.

That's our 2015 season in a nut shell. We accomplish those two things.. we win it all.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Top two seed in the playoffs -- no stinking three road games in a row.

GO HAWKS!

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Develop a gameplan for the team we play before the game starts. I'm sick of going into these games with a completely wrong approach.

Crizilla

Reaction score
play better at home than 5-3

dont get swept by the rams

fix oline

???

profit

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Don't trade our best linemen for a glass TE who doesn't even fit our system. I hope we trade Graham for a draft pick.

jake206

Reaction score
Improve time management. Run more hurry-up offense. Protect Russ better. And of course, win more games.

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Pete and John holding a press conference and pay Bennett for not holding out and playing great while throwing Chancellor under the bus for holding out and screwing the team after coming back and playing below average.

gonzhawk

Reaction score
Hawkfish":35l0il53 said:
Pete and John holding a press conference and pay Bennett for not holding out and playing great while throwing Chancellor under the bus for holding out and screwing the team after coming back and playing below average.
This would be a hell of a start-

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawkfish":34trpdno said:

I agree with this, except I'm not sure on the paying Bennett part. On the one hand, I want him around and he definitely deserves a raise. On the other hand, he had his chance to test the FA waters, but he signed his deal before it even started. I think you kind of forfeit your right to complain about your contract if it goes down like this, especially one year after you sign said deal.

As I type this, I'm more or less changing my own mind. The only people that should be able to whine about their contracts are players on their rookie deals since their contracts are basically slotted to their draft position. That being said, Tyler Lockett deserves to be paid like a 1st round pick.

Leee-roy

Reaction score
Hire a new O-line coach.
These guys looked bad today.
Like they trained with donuts, beer and nerf weights.