I Love me some Kam Chancellor

Optimus25

Reaction score
I'll never forget showing my friend his tech highlights when we drafted him and saying i thought this wasn't a normal draft pick. I saw some inexplicable force of nature at work.

My friend is a niners fan. These days i just show him replays of Vernon Davis getting annihilated.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I'm really hoping he returns to his dominant form next year. He is a player that can single handedly take over a game and I don't feel like we saw that this year.

Rob12

Reaction score
These videos are great, and I appreciate everything he has done, but until I know where his head is at, I don't know how I feel about Kam being a Seahawk in 2016. I'm just being honest. I know this is an appreciation thread, but he really put this team and especially his brothers on the defense in a tough spot this season. Missing six weeks of your job is a big deal, and I feel it caused more waves than we probably believe.

Here's to hoping that he's all in in 2016, and will help lead this team back to where they belong.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I still find it hard to believe that he was voted to the Pro Bowl. He had a very average season and missed 4 games. I love the guy but he has some things to prove. I think McCray was a very good replacement and a much cheaper option. Kam is a huge part of this team but when you demand more money you need to prove it and frankly he didn't!

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Tony Gonzalez said in a recent interview that Kam was probably the toughest defender he faced.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Rob12":2cd7gp8v said:
These videos are great, and I appreciate everything he has done, but until I know where his head is at, I don't know how I feel about Kam being a Seahawk in 2016. I'm just being honest. I know this is an appreciation thread, but he really put this team and especially his brothers on the defense in a tough spot this season. Missing six weeks of your job is a big deal, and I feel it caused more waves than we probably believe.

Here's to hoping that he's all in in 2016, and will help lead this team back to where they belong.

Cut him today, and I'd still appreciate what he brought to team in seasons past. It's called compartmentalization, and that's the reason this thread is not named '2015 Kam,' 'Should we keep Kam,' or 'What have you done for me lately, Kam?' There are plenty of other threads to post that in.

Throwdown

Reaction score
That clip of him telling dude he was gonna kill his team mate. We missed that intensity, it seemed to lack this season in my eyes. Only when things got real and they were staring missing the playoffs in the face did it come back. Next season we're gonna knock some heads and Kam's gonna be there to lead the charge.,

Wizofwest

Reaction score
I'm sure most of us know the plays before we watched them in these clips. Poor Vernon Davis got lit up....legally.....twice! Kam has given us everything he has. I would like to see him continue to wear a Hawks uniform if he can be the player from these clips.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":702u0qps said:
Rob12":702u0qps said:

Cut him today, and I'd still appreciate what he brought to team in seasons past. It's called compartmentalization, and that's the reason this thread is not named '2015 Kam,' 'Should we keep Kam,' or 'What have you done for me lately, Kam?' There are plenty of other threads to post that in.

Thank You.

I don't mind people posting their feelings in here, but let's keep the thread on track as much as possible please.

What I want, is for Kam to return to his dominant ways. And I hope that someone shows him this thread so that he knows we still love him, warts and all.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I love the team, but it was the players that made it the amazing ride it has been.

I can tell that I am going to be hurting a little watching the Hawks because my favorite Seahawk players during this run have been Lynch, Browner, and Kam (not in order and I doubt there is an order).

One by one I feel them all slipping out the door or being nudged out.

Doesn't mean that I cannot be ecstatic at Rawls or some of the otherwordly stuff Wilson is doing. And it didn't stop me from adding a Lockett jersey to the collection early in the year (as well as wearing it damn near every game) - but there was trend of this team physically dominating the opponent if not outright intimidating them - and guys like Browner, Kam and Lynch were key reasons for this.

I am not afraid to admit that I am basically praying that Kam gets healthy and returns to form. Hopefully he will still be a Seahawk then.

He is always going to be in my ring of fame along with guys like Kennedy and Walter Jones, because no matter your opinion of him - a big part of how we got to the SB and why we won...was just how great Kam performed.

Largent80

Reaction score
This modern NFL is like the girlfriend you won't marry. You know the relationship is a short one so why bother. We have already seen the best of Kam, me thinks.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I love the Kam pre-holdout. The Kam post-holdout was very average at best

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Kam and ET both pulling out of the Pro Bowl, that was pretty cool. I hope the point is:
We're gonna start planning for 2-5-17 right friggin' now.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
*sigh* my view of Kam Chancellor will forever be tarnished by his holdout. I'm not saying I dislike the guy, just will never like him as much as I did because of it. He put himself above the team we love.