Article: FG on the slow starts

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
That wasn't Danny.

I'd be interested to see him separate gimme games against laughable DVOA defenses from games against good defenses (e.g. the Rams), in which we most certainly have started in downright tiptoe fashion.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1nmcrudy said:
That wasn't Danny.

I'd be interested to see him separate gimme games against laughable DVOA defenses from games against good defenses (e.g. the Rams), in which we most certainly have started both slow and tentative.

Yeah, I goofed. Fixed the title

This is Danny though and it's a pretty nice breakdown of Carolina's run game.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/1/27/1 ... ke-tolbert

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I think they missed the point, our concern is the slow starts on the 10 :00 am playoff games.. what 0 - 91 pts scored in the first half? Thats a slow start.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Bobblehead":16o5ukau said:
I think they missed the point, our concern is the slow starts on the 10 :00 am playoff games.. what 0 - 91 pts scored in the first half? Thats a slow start.

You're not concerned about slow starts outside of the 10:00 am playoff variety?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Laloosh":3mqgtlim said:
Bobblehead":3mqgtlim said:

You're not concerned about slow starts outside of the 10:00 am playoff variety?

Well I certainly would like to see us quick off the gates, but for the most part I just saw it as match up problems or execution.

I didn't think to much about our early struggles, cause I always blamed it on the distractions we had, plus the SB hangover took a huge toll on us.

I see us having a monster year next year.
Only thing worries me is those idiotic 10 am starts.. hopefully we will have HFA, though I won't count on it.

Latest posts