Season Ticket Renewals

devo2478

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about renewals coming out? I know the past two years have been pushed back and last years first payment was due by 3/25. Thought I remember the first payment in non SB years being due around the first or second week of March.

Wonder how much prices will be going up this year.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Haven't heard anything yet. Wouldn't be surprised to see another 3-4% hike in cost. As long as there is a waiting list it means the demand outweighs the supply, and hence we season ticket holders pay more.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Note my ticket costs increased exactly TWELVE (12)% the last two years. Now what a surprise for one of THE 12 eh? ;) Just a coincidence?????

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Maybe they won't raise the prices this year. Seamed like the last few years they have sent us an email indicating that they are raising prices because they can.

I haven't gotten the take it or leave it email yet this year.

Tivopaul

Reaction score
Modest increases for next year, between $1-$10 per seat, per game. $10 per game increase for most club seats, $5 per game increase for most charters, smaller increases for (most) of the cheaper seats.

mikeak

Reaction score
Tivopaul":12846qys said:
Modest increases for next year, between $1-$10 per seat, per game. $10 per game increase for most club seats, $5 per game increase for most charters, smaller increases for (most) of the cheaper seats.

guess or inside knowledge?

zelter

Reaction score
I see if you log into Account Manager they have posted a Deadline of Wed. March 9th to renew.
No invoice loaded yet - must be coming very soon