Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/761991280859623424[/tweet]

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Hails from Allen Texas >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/uzoma-nwachukwu?id=2539942[/urltargetblank]
Strengths Versatile receiver who wins outside and inside with pure speed, strength and short-area quickness. Wins off the line when unchallenged, will be a bear to stop in the three-step game. Has stop-start ability to elude defenders in the open field. Flashes the hands to grab passes over his head and the flexibility to reach behind or get low to rein in those passes. Uses his hands to get through his man to win inside position. Hurdles would-be tacklers but also works through tackles on the outside, fights in a pile for the extra yard. Takes on his corner as a run blocker and sustains long enough for ballcarriers to get past. His quickness and elusiveness with the ball in his hands make him an intriguing kick return prospect.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
I remember his brother. Good safety, very smart kid. Don't know much about this kid.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Couldn't make it in CFL, I seriously doubt he makes it here, traning camp fodder

Hawks46

Reaction score
One of the deeper positions on the team. Kind of puzzling to me.

TAB420

Reaction score
He will be converted to the O-line...

jhern87

Reaction score
Marlin Man":1a4ode5s said:
Couldn't make it in CFL, I seriously doubt he makes it here, traning camp fodder

The CFL has a lot of whacky rules that force them to keep so many Canadians on their roster and get PT. It's not rare for Canadian teams to just let some good players go. I wouldn't read too much into that.