• Tical

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • vin.couve12

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laloosh

Reaction score
The nominations have been tallied but Sac is doing time in a Mexican prison for smuggling pound puppies so I apologize if this isn't as interesting as his delivery.

Voting ends the day before Labor Day. Good luck to the nominees (I believe they get back rubs from Sac?)

Due to limitations of the polling system, I had to include only those with the most nominations.

McGruff

Reaction score
I know who is going to win this race, and I love kearly, but I went against the grain with vin, who has been laying down some strong opinions with well thought out observations. I don't always agree, which is exactly why I voted for him. He handles disagreement without defensiveness, which is rare these days.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
With all due respect to the others nominated, I went with Scottmojo in an effort to get him to return and post regularly (and of course his knowledge as well).

Hairsbredth

Reaction score
Where is Aros? I don't remember anything he has written but I always check his posts for about 5 minutes.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hairsbredth":3p2k1sdr said:
Where is Aros? I don't remember anything he has written but I always check his posts for about 5 minutes.

Ok, Aros... you didn't have to create a new account to pat yourself on the back ;)

kearly

Reaction score
I voted for Scottemojo. He is on some kind of higher plane, like a comedian's comedian... for football.

I really like Tical and will probably start stalking his posts soon. DavidSeven has ice-water in his veins, his thoughts have innate authority. I've probably disagreed with him in a significant way... maybe twice ever?

I really enjoy Techworlds' above the fray sniping. His football opinions are under-rated as well. HFsinceday1 and SC85sis are class acts.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I vote for the guy that gave us that hot Carson Palmer rumor.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I've found that Ad Hawk, FlyingGreg, and bigskydoc are solid contributors. They're definitely in the "stop and read their stuff" tier for me.

Good call on Couv and Gruff as well.

Also, watch for bigDHawk as an up-and-comer.

Reaction score
Not surprised to see Kearly leading by a wide margin - It really is him and it isn't even really close - I don't post much but appreciate those who do - and I love a lot of your posts....but the level of insight that Kip provides and the well balanced way he does it in really makes this site a great place to visit.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":35elfwnd said:
Not surprised to see Kearly leading by a wide margin - It really is him and it isn't even really close - I don't post much but appreciate those who do - and I love a lot of your posts....but the level of insight that Kip provides and the well balanced way he does it in really makes this site a great place to visit.

The thing that I enjoy about Kip's posts is that he bases his opinion on what he sees and not what he wants to see. There isn't an agenda, only observation.

Scotte got my vote but Kip's pragmatism is something that I really appreciate in his posts.

McGruff

Reaction score
Laloosh":37cmjam8 said:
Chrome_Seahawk":37cmjam8 said:

The thing that I enjoy about Kip's posts is that he bases his opinion on what he sees and not what he wants to see. There isn't an agenda, only observation.

Scotte got my vote but Kip's pragmatism is something that I really appreciate in his posts.

I love kearly, but he is just as prone to confirmation bias as the next guy.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I vote for myself because I'm not politically correct and I speak the truth

chris98251

Reaction score
Crizilla":30idwlhm said:
I vote for myself because I'm not politically correct and I speak the truth

I didn't see a write in option so your out.

kearly

Reaction score
McGruff":2pin831f said:
I love kearly, but he is just as prone to confirmation bias as the next guy.

Honestly, I love it when a player proves my initial read wrong. Thomas Rawls looked so awful in the first three preseason games last year, but I was quick to admit that he looked good in week 4 and that he looked great in the real games.

Football evaluations are constantly evolving. Rarely do players look exactly the same in the NFL as they did in college, and often times they don't even look the same year to year.