Super early, but Hawks look to start on road next year

HawkGA

Reaction score
What what about Thursday, since the Hawks will be opening the season on Thursday night after having won the Super Bowl.

zelter

Reaction score
The schedule makers gave the Mariners a bye-day on the Thursday. The Astros finish on Wednesday and the Angels start on Friday. So were all good!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":3lbfshwt said:
What what about Thursday, since the Hawks will be opening the season on Thursday night after having won the Super Bowl.

:irishdrinkers: I like your thinking!

Team Slapaho

Reaction score
HawkGA":2u3si6zp said:

I have faith in the players to get us to the Superbowl, but don't trust the coaches to let us win it. Pete screwed us in 2012 against the falcons by trying to ice the kicker and lost us that game and He did so in Superbowl 49 as well.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
I like all of you hope we play on thursday. But I don't like the "have to play opposite of M's" . How awesome of a day would it be to catch the Hawks at 1, then to stick around and catch the M's at 7?

mikeak

Reaction score
HawkGA":3ntaxipg said:

It will be a home game on the Thursday to open the season