BlueThunder

Reaction score
Week 3: SF 49ers
Sunday, Sep. 25th
1:05 PM PST
CenturyLink Field
TV: FOX

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

All of the lesser boards have dwindled to the point they're not worth posting anymore. Seems like they have all coalesced to these two big boards.

49ers Webzone

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/

"Official" forum. Have to be registered to view.

http://forums.49ers.com/

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
sf.jpg

730343001176342952-final2.gif

chris98251

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3tq17eny said:
Week 3: SF 49ers
Sunday, Sep. 25th
1:05 PM PST
CenturyLink Field
TV: FOX

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

All of the lesser boards have dwindled to the point they're not worth posting anymore. Seems like they have all coalesced to these two big boards.

49ers Webzone

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/

"Official" forum. Have to be registered to view.

http://forums.49ers.com/

Must be that quest for 6, consolidating resources, trying to get enough together so that Baalke and York hear the screams of dismay as they look down on those little people in red shirts from their sky box with Air conditioning.

RussB

Reaction score
This is literally a qoute from a thread there

"Lambs have banged up Lockett and Rawls so far..."

They are hoping that a division rival has injured our players to make it easier for them. :lol: . First sign of cowardice.

Joygazm

Reaction score
Niners fans are rooting extra hard for the crap talking, Hawks fans want to root extra hard because we have hopes of a deep playoff run.

While I would rather be in Seattle's position, if you have to suffer a bad year beating your divisional rival makes the season more bearable.

Vesuve

Reaction score
OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Vesuve":9tb0g2ns said:
Like a lot of forums, footballsfuture seems to have less activity now than in the past.

I think the current state of their team is more responsible for the lack of interest. Bandwagon and casual fans have jumped off, leaving the diehards. Happens around here after a single loss...

757Niner

Reaction score
BlueThunder":35kifc4l said:
757Niner":35kifc4l said:
BlueThunder":35kifc4l said:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=33

Yeah, I always check Football's Future. Sometimes there's enough activity to post, sometimes not. And the 9ers one didn't quite make the cut. But thanks.

I only post on FF for the most part. There's plenty of daily activity. Are there 100 post an hour? No. And that's how it should be. Its not a bunch unrealistic diatribe and unless threads of why York didn't hire Nick Saban to replace Tomsula. It's the most sensible and realisitic take on the Niners you're going to find on the net. Couple of homers of course but there's a group of about 8-12 regular posters who are knowledgable and provide good insight.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
757Niner":2tupi8q0 said:
I only post on FF for the most part. There's plenty of daily activity. Are there 100 post an hour? No. And that's how it should be. Its not a bunch unrealistic diatribe and unless threads of why York didn't hire Nick Saban to replace Tomsula. It's the most sensible and realisitic take on the Niners you're going to find on the net. Couple of homers of course but there's a group of about 8-12 regular posters who are knowledgable and provide good insight.

Cool. Good thing you posted that link then. 8-12 posters works for me. See ya Monday.

Bluesbro

Reaction score
The Webzone is my least favorite site. Many members there exist to troll their team full time. The All22 footage threads are great, but too many lame posters that dominate everything else. I much prefer this site. It is the SB Nation blog setup, but much better posters here over all.

http://www.ninersnation.com/

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Check out this clown from forums.49ers.com. I'm guessing he is foreign because of some grammatical errors, but man...

His prediction about Seattle:

His review regarding Carolina:

Dude has quite the imagination...

EDIT- lol his signature is quoting himself ahahahahhahahahaha

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3awtrljm said:
Check out this clown from forums.49ers.com. I'm guessing he is foreign because of some grammatical errors, but man...

That's actually pretty hilarious... Why do I picture a guy wearing a gray sweater, reading glasses perched on the tip of his nose, puffing on his pipe and tapping on his laptop in front of a crackling fire?

"Blaine Gabbert needs to turn his to raisins into bulbous pumpkins if this team is to escape the bondage dungeon of the NFC West."

Pffft... well, duh...

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1im0yvj2 said:
5_Golden_Rings":1im0yvj2 said:

That's actually pretty hilarious... Why do I picture a guy wearing a gray sweater, reading glasses perched on the tip of his nose, puffing on his pipe and tapping on his laptop in front of a crackling fire?

"Blaine Gabbert needs to turn his to raisins into bulbous pumpkins if this team is to escape the bondage dungeon of the NFC West."

Pffft... well, duh...
Lol yeah. I lol'd at the "stern discipline of father" part and the whole Sir Cameron Newton giving gravity lessons by dropping apples of shame on the secondary. Lmao. And the whole inverse square law thing regarding the 49ers roster.

Dude has to be like wearing a turtleneck sweater near a fire, glass of wine in one hand, pipe in the other, on a rocking chair with a laptop ahahha.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":sy0ure6a said:
BlueThunder":sy0ure6a said:
5_Golden_Rings":sy0ure6a said:

Pffft... well, duh...
Lol yeah. I lol'd at the "stern discipline of father" part and the whole Sir Cameron Newton giving gravity lessons by dropping apples of shame on the secondary. Lmao. And the whole inverse square law thing regarding the 49ers roster.

Dude has to be like wearing a turtleneck sweater near a fire, glass of wine in one hand, pipe in the other, on a rocking chair with a laptop ahahha.

You are my "official" favorite 9er fan... lmao! Good luck tomorrow... BTW, my "Bestie" at work is a damn niner fan too, so I'm used to it... "sigh"... lol ahhhh... good stuff... Good to see good people from enemy fanbases....

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1rlkxxnh said:
5_Golden_Rings":1rlkxxnh said:
BlueThunder":1rlkxxnh said:
5_Golden_Rings":1rlkxxnh said:

Pffft... well, duh...

You are my "official" favorite 9er fan... lmao! Good luck tomorrow... BTW, my "Bestie" at work is a damn niner fan too, so I'm used to it... "sigh"... lol
Haha, no matter. This is the 49ers vs Seahawks. If Seattle doesn't win by at least two scores then I'd suggest we start watching out for the Second Coming of Christ.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
A lot of people 'round here are scared for tomorrow. Think about it. If we were to actually lose, this city is gonna go nuts! And if we win by under ten points.... This city is gonna go nuts!!! The only "acceptable" outcome, in this fan base, is a blowout.... like 35-3... But then why did we let them score that 3??? Yeah, it's that bad here.... ***SIGH***

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueThunder":29qhs3ch said:
A lot of people 'round here are scared for tomorrow. Think about it. If we were to actually lose, this city is gonna go nuts! And if we win by under ten points.... This city is gonna go nuts!!! The only "acceptable" outcome, in this fan base, is a blowout.... like 35-3... But then why did we let them score that 3??? Yeah, it's that bad here.... ***SIGH***

Yea.....should be 35-2 because hobbled RW slips in the endzone and is touched. That we would accept....except then they would wonder why he did not have better cleats on. :sarcasm_off:

I think I would just accept a win but am dubious. I suppose you have a macro set up for next week's opponent the jets. It will be a fun game and I am going to a Niner fans place to watch the game. We are friends first, then team fans second. Have a great day and go hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.