Jimmy Graham had a good game

LegendKiller

Reaction score
6 catches, 100 yards, 1 TD

Props to the man for coming back from the worst injury in football and putting on a clinic!!!!!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Whats nice and different from last year, is his catches today do not appear to be forced, they are just flowing with the game... thats a great sight as it keeps everyone in the game.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I'm so glad to see him finally used in a way that maximizes his abilities-jump balls, seams. I just can't believe it took more than a year to figure out how to use him properly. His talent has been here all along just waiting to be used.

Now if they can throw 1st read routes to him in the redzone instead of having him blocking then Bevell and Co. will have finally figured it out.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I wanted him to be traded because the Seahawks don't use him properly. It has nothing to do with his ability. He had a good game and the Seahawks put him in space more. I'm happy.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
His involvement has always been directly connected with the offensive play calling.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I would rather have the cap space for above average O Lineman. Now our QB has two injuries to overcome. Graham is kinda pointless without Russ in the mix. Sigh.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1bciy81z said:
I would rather have the cap space for above average O Lineman. Now our QB has two injuries to overcome. Graham is kinda pointless without Russ in the mix. Sigh.

I wouldnt put todays injury square on the heads of the o-line at all.

Russ should have gotten rid of the ball much earlier...

hawk45

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2kumnknl said:
As great as Graham was today this is still where I am at as well. Today the OL wasn't the problem, but when we play a decent DL my guess is our offense goes into witness protection.
Wilson sacked himself twice on the series that led to his injury instead of throwing it away. Not happy about that kind of risk taking with that lead that late in a game.

OP
OP
L

LegendKiller

Reaction score
Hawkpower":36z1z5sz said:
Seahwkgal":36z1z5sz said:

I wouldnt put todays injury square on the heads of the o-line at all.

Russ should have gotten rid of the ball much earlier...

Agreed, that wasn't the o-lines fault. I also agree with the play calling but when you use Jimmy Graham the way he's supposed to be used he's a MONSTER. I think the o-line will get better when Ifedi and Vannett return. Gilliam on the other hand...he was absolute crap and Britt didn't play well at all either. Just hoping Russell is ok.

Threedee

Reaction score
I was never concerned about him coming back from injury. I was concerned that he would come back and continue to be misused the way he was last year before the injury. Glad to see that's not the case.

Joyodongo

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":bvt99075 said:
:ditto:

dogorama

Reaction score
I don't think anybody knew whether he was going to make a full recovery or not, it is the hardest injury to recover from, the fact that he looks like he has is awesome. I posted a couple of times that a 100% healthy Graham would have really helped in the last two games but for whatever reason, they were holding him back.

We will face some more teams w/great pass rushers, hopefully, he can help combat that. Great day for him though and you have to be happy for him (and us), he clearly is a great competitor.

OP
OP
L

LegendKiller

Reaction score
The team didn't give up on him. We shouldn't be so quick to do so either.

Latest posts