The game after throwing 6 picks...

DynoHawk

Reaction score

sutz

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2cr0ao7k said:
Good find.

Im also tired of people acting like the Jets defense is the 85 Bears.

They are good, but what have they done?
Not the whole D. Mostly, the comments I've seen are about the D-line. Always a concern, of course, as our O-line seems to be a never-ending work in progress. ;)

Hopefully, our O-line will be better this week. I suspect we might change up a bit this week and run more in the 1st Qtr, as we have been rather pass happy early in games so far. Establishing the run early would do a lot to slow down the rush on play action.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
sutz":20srsgy5 said:
FlyingGreg":20srsgy5 said:
Good find.

Not the whole D. Mostly, the comments I've seen are about the D-line. Always a concern, of course, as our O-line seems to be a never-ending work in progress. ;)

Hopefully, our O-line will be better this week. I suspect we might change up a bit this week and run more in the 1st Qtr, as we have been rather pass happy early in games so far. Establishing the run early would do a lot to slow down the rush on play action.

They are tough to run on. But we need to try.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2afbdd9b said:
Good find.

The secondary is pretty paltry. Even Revis looks like he's very human this year.

It's all dependent - yet again - on the offensive line giving Russell time to throw (especially now with the injuries) and the run game doing its thing.

Latest posts