Game plan today

Polk738

Reaction score
I have to say today's game plan looked VERY solid, probably the best I've seen in awhile. For the offense, they knew that even with Ifedi back that they would have a very rough time trying to run that ball against that D-line while also having to worry about the blitz happy Todd Bowles. Of course when I saw the first play of the game is a quick strike to Kearse and not a handoff like we're use to seeing- I knew it was going to be a good day.

Russ definitely took advantage of a weak secondary and the line gave him just enough time to make plays (although I think he got a little greedy at times when he was sacked but none the less, great job by the line, I was very impressed) The Jets can't cover TE's and they found that out again today the hard way, what a day for Graham.

The defense played just as well, in the beginning you could tell the pass rush just wasn't quite getting home and Matt Forte was starting to get some yards, second half told a different story as the Jets were held to under 100 in the second half. I loved seeing the linebackers get sacks today that was great and I hope we get to see more of it. It was too bad about that fumble return for a TD, to me it looked like the ball was going forward-talk about a flukey play, I guess the guys will have to be more aware of those kinds of plays, love to hear your guys's thoughts

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
I liked that despite the passing game working almost to perfection (RW's QBR was 133!) they kept pounding the rock even if for short yds to keep the Jets honest. Loved the mix.

White Devil

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3i713vpd said:
Bevell is great again.

:stirthepot:

giphy.gif

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I loved how everything that was working in the first half got adjusted away from after halftime. Yup, there's a goddamn offensive genius.