Ahhhh, University of Phoenix Stadium, our home away from home. :D

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":djqibrs0 said:
Ahhhh, University of Phoenix Stadium, our home away from home. :D

Yes....where we SnowBirds nest in the winter. :rumble: :twisted:

grizbob

Reaction score
Just don't understand the affinity for checking out opponent's boards, it smacks of voyeurism and attracts trolls.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Every forum has some informed fans that have a good perspective on their team, and sometimes your own. And everything else tends to be wrong and hilarious. So. Win-win.

Voyeurism? they are public forums..so....that's weird.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Lol so far it's all whining about how the NFL loves us so much and we get lucky every year, and we win 1-2 games a year because of the refs.

Someone needs to tell them the NFL owes us at least one more game per year for a decade after they robbed us of a Superbowl.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
grizbob":38y3sldo said:
Just don't understand the affinity for checking out opponent's boards, it smacks of voyeurism and attracts trolls.
:2thumbs: I could care less about checking out opposing team's forums. I don't care what they think and don't give a crap. Also, the folks here have enough info and football knowledge for me. :mrgreen:

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BR_DougFarrar/status/788154805269073920[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CauldronICYMI/status/788154086415855616[/tweet]

DynoHawk

Reaction score
the thread titled "Seahawk's late win forces another 'must win" for Cardinals for division hopes" heaps nothing but praise on the Seahawks...spooky.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
grizbob":28mv2qs4 said:

I don't understand the affinity for Soccer, yet it's the most popular sport in the world. Different strokes, man..

Hawks46

Reaction score
DynoHawk":p6lj60bo said:
the thread titled "Seahawk's late win forces another 'must win" for Cardinals for division hopes" heaps nothing but praise on the Seahawks...spooky.

Definitely weird for me. I've had the worst experiences at Arizona than anywhere else and that includes Candlestick. To go to their website where people are internet tough guys and trolls and have them heap praise on our team....weird.

253hawk

Reaction score
grizbob":2duab8yd said:

I enjoy bathing in the delusional reality before the game and the hilarious schadenfreude afterward.

hawker84

Reaction score
Lot of chest pumping over there after whoopin up on the hapless JETS. Time to take back our rightful spot and put the Cards back in their place. We're going to need all hands on deck for this one.

Talkin to you Kam and Clark. And please Gawd, let Bennett be good for this one.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
This guy gets it...

Luck? None of Seattle's record is luck. and for Seattle, every game is a 'must win.' There is no second option.

Seattle's aggressive and smart style is what wins close games. Sherman's hidden arm grab against Julio yesterday is a classic example.

The Seahawks earns victories by out-thinking and out-hustling the competition.

The HC projects a sense of ownership onto his players and they in turn project that dominance onto the competition.

Carroll knows how to do things that may seem unfair to losers but that is what separates him from contemporaries and makes him dangerous.

If the Cardinals want to dominate teams and win the Division, the Conference and a Super Bowl, this team needs to change its style of play now.

The second option is to wait for good luck.

Largent80

Reaction score
Kind of amazing that the Cards are turning it around right before we play them. To quote Chuck Knox....."It's not WHO you play, it is WHEN you play them".

12thbrah

Reaction score
hawker84":2wvcu95u said:
Lot of chest pumping over there after whoopin up on the hapless JETS. Time to take back our rightful spot and put the Cards back in their place. We're going to need all hands on deck for this one.

Talkin to you Kam and Clark. And please Gawd, let Bennett be good for this one.

Beating the Jets at home is nothing to brag about. Fitzpatrick was absolutely putrid and was missing wide open receivers all night. The Jets defense is in shambles as well.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Just love these posters who will emphatically state the Seahawks aren't that good this year. Every year.

Then again, maybe they are right, Hobbled QB, Starting RB is still on the shelf, OL is just trash, our receivers are pedestrian. We can't stop the run, we rely on luck and misfortunes of other teams.

ringless

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1pxo0gmg said:
This guy gets it...

Luck? None of Seattle's record is luck. and for Seattle, every game is a 'must win.' There is no second option.

Seattle's aggressive and smart style is what wins close games. Sherman's hidden arm grab against Julio yesterday is a classic example.

The Seahawks earns victories by out-thinking and out-hustling the competition.

The HC projects a sense of ownership onto his players and they in turn project that dominance onto the competition.

Carroll knows how to do things that may seem unfair to losers but that is what separates him from contemporaries and makes him dangerous.

If the Cardinals want to dominate teams and win the Division, the Conference and a Super Bowl, this team needs to change its style of play now.

The second option is to wait for good luck.

This post summarizes my feelings about Seattle. For the first 2-3 years under Pete it seemed like a lot of luck but it never was. There comes a time when the saying becomes true. "Luck is the residue for hard work" and Seattle just happens to work hard for 60 minutes a game. Yes Seattle has had luck at times, but they've always been prepared to take advantage of those opportunities when provided and it shows. Smart, disciplined, and consistent football.

You don't have a competitive game streak like Seattle does without the type of culture that's been instilled. Sure the Cardinals can be a great team, but time isn't on our side IMO. We also don't have that 1-0 every week mentality.

hawker84

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":3oswd6hj said:
Seahwkgal":3oswd6hj said:
grizbob":3oswd6hj said:
:2thumbs: I could care less about checking out opposing team's forums. I don't care what they think and don't give a crap. Also, the folks here have enough info and football knowledge for me. :mrgreen:

Why even post in this thread then? Odd contribution.

:lol: