Percy Harvin Unretires, Signs With Bills

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Percy wants to come back to Seattle, have a hang nail and not play one last time before retiring as one of the biggest waste of talents in NFL history.

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's probably butthurt and wants to take something out on Seattle. That's the only way he plays. What an immature (like SgtLargent said) waste of talent.

I hope the fans completely ignore him. He is hoping for Boos I'm sure, so absolute *yawn* would be the biggest dis'

He's not in game shape, so he's liable to get seriously hurt.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Bjorn's red phone just started ringing. Post coming in 3...2...1...

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":132qptf8 said:
Percy wants to come back to Seattle, have a hang nail and not play one last time before retiring as one of the biggest waste of talents in NFL history.

Good thing you said one of, otherwise Jamarcus Russell would have been pissed.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be for the NFL Nation forum?

On topic...I doubt Harvin is much of a threat at this point.

Jville

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2z0i0xgx said:
Shouldn't this be for the NFL Nation forum?

On topic...I doubt Harvin is much of a threat at this point.

Post is clearly in the wrong forum ............. going off topic but within subject of this forum ....... [tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/793501128734367745[/tweet]

Topic already posted >>> [urltargetblank]http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=130737[/urltargetblank]

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hit Percy hard, and often, he'll quit again. Putz.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Being that he was a former Seahawk with all the story lines, and how he unretires just in time to play against us this Monday, I personally believe it's Seahawks-related and belongs here.

How much will he play? Will the LOB be motivated to get some licks on him? How will his presence effect their game plan if at all?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Been awhile since I've moderated here, but opposing team news for the upcoming game has generally been allowed in the main forum the week of the game.

As for my opinion, if Harvin even makes the trip, I don't see him being used too much right out of the gate, but I'm sure we have a few guys who would love to get a hit or two in on him (legally of course)

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
Aros":1kd0ogby said:
Being that he was a former Seahawk with all the story lines, and how he unretires just in time to play against us this Monday, I personally believe it's Seahawks-related and belongs here.

How much will he play? Will the LOB be motivated to get some licks on him? How will his presence effect their game plan if at all?
Nope should be in NFL forum, mods should abide by the rules too, beside espn said most likely the bills will play him after the bye week, unless Hardin is in the look a likes this is NFL forum.

Anguish

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":25tnj7nc said:
Aros":25tnj7nc said:

Nope should be in NFL forum, mods should abide by the rules too, beside espn said most likely the bills will play him after the bye week, unless Hardin is in the look a likes this is NFL forum.

Topics involving the opposing team for the week has ALWAYS been a main forum topic here. Regardless of your opinion on the matter, that is the "rule"...

chawx

Reaction score
Why so much Percy hate? The guy helped us win a Superb Owl... yeah, he was useless 99% of the rest of the time, but for that one game, he was so worth it and I'd take him back for one more game in a heartbeat if it meant a sure win/domination in another Superb Owl.

But, since that'll never happen. I hope Kam BAM BAMs him instead.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
chawx":32r32anz said:
Why so much Percy hate? The guy helped us win a Superb Owl... yeah, he was useless 99% of the rest of the time, but for that one game, he was so worth it and I'd take him back for one more game in a heartbeat if it meant a sure win/domination in another Superb Owl.

I guess, but Percy outside of one game, and yes it was a big one.............................. was a diva pain in the ass that was divisive in the locker room, so much so that we pretty much kicked him off the team.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1mv72d04 said:
chawx":1mv72d04 said:

I guess, but Percy outside of one game, and yes it was a big one.............................. was a diva pain in the ass that was divisive in the locker room, so much so that we pretty much kicked him off the team.
The other hate on him is cost us Salary cap hurt and a lost pick

ivotuk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1vcxt8ui said:
Sgt. Largent":1vcxt8ui said:
chawx":1vcxt8ui said:

This is the big reason. He ripped off Seahawks fans by never playing and causing disension in the locker room. He screwed our cap space and his injury had a miraculous healing when the Vikings came to town. Screw him.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
chawx":cvn1um74 said:

People don't generally like selfish, self-important douches.

chawx

Reaction score
ivotuk":2f6p7tzo said:
IndyHawk":2f6p7tzo said:
Sgt. Largent":2f6p7tzo said:
chawx":2f6p7tzo said:

This is the big reason. He ripped off Seahawks fans by never playing and causing disension in the locker room. He screwed our cap space and his injury had a miraculous healing when the Vikings came to town. Screw him.

Yeah, I feel you guys, and the cap hit and the lost pick was huge, but that's more on our FO than on Percy.

I think if we can blame anything on him, it's the aforementioned "locker room" issues (which none of us probably truly know the full extent of those issues) and the "diva / I only play when I want to play" issues (100% obvious and without the entire team working hard to get to XLVIII in the first place, he would have never had his one day in the sun)

Still (see below) we have that trophy because of that SOB... so, he gets a place (a cold, mostly dead place) in my heart.

Edit: Let me put it this way, if I was at the game and unless he scores a TD on us and celebrates a little too much, I wouldn't boo him. I would just "ho-hum" yawn like the previous poster stated in this thread. Don't let him know he's under your skin, because I think he would like it too much.

chris98251

Reaction score
I expect him to get in on Kick Offs and Punts minimum, if he plays.................

Baldwin I think is going to Lobby to be a SS this game for a couple plays also.

Earl wants a Hood ornament.

Kam returning with style.

Sherm may ditch Harry Potter and go Game of Thrones and mount his head on a Pike outside his home.

If he has been out of football and not stretching and running the first time he goes into a sprint both his hamstrings are going to explode and he will get another injury settlement.

RW92

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1jzhmo7a said:
Sgt. Largent":1jzhmo7a said:

Good thing you said one of, otherwise Jamarcus Russell would have been pissed.

Everyone can get on Percy all they want. And I know he was a pain to have on the team, but the speed he had then is something we have yet to replace with any, and I mean any of the current Seahawks. That is one big piece of the puzzle that we are missing that still hurts. It's evident when you see the type of plays we run.

And we can never forget how he contributed during the Super Bowl win over Denver. They couldn't catch him.