RESPECT

rjdriver

Reaction score
Seriously.

Great game plan by the Bills coaching staff and excellent execution by some good playmakers in a hostile environment. Very grateful for this win but I have nothing but respect for Buffalo. At the end of the day we had some big playmakers make the difference.

On to New England.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Oh what it must be like to have an OC who gameplans. A man can dream.

McGruff

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":39a0ns3d said:
Oh what it must be like to have an OC who gameplans. A man can dream.

Bevell called a great game tonight. Don't forgrt, their defense is really good too and we put up 31 legit points on them.

My respect goes to Taylor who is a great player, teammate and leader. HE deserved to win tonight all by himself.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Bills looked a lot like the Hawks several years ago, just missing the LOB.

McGruff

Reaction score
Bobblehead":14g15cao said:
Bills looked a lot like the Hawks several years ago, just missing the LOB.

Unlike the Seahawks the Bills have a lot of older players.

McGruff

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":166dchtc said:
Taylor looked like the real deal. There has been a lot of "Russell Wilson 2.0" noise around the league over the last few years, but he's been the closest to that I've seen. Dude seems to be the real deal.

Bills played a great game.

I saw some Wilson, but a lot of Roethlisberger. Not just shifty, but tough as he'll to get to the ground.

He wanted this game. ALL by himself he wanted it.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Taylor impressed me like crazy tonight.

Maybe not the worlds best downfield passer, but good enough combined with his athleticism.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Ya. I wish the hawks had won by 7, as all the world will bitch about Seattlebenefiting from bad officiating.
The offense always lets up, putting pressure on the defense toclose out games. It's not sustaînable.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2hd273yh said:
Taylor looked like the real deal. There has been a lot of "Russell Wilson 2.0" noise around the league over the last few years, but he's been the closest to that I've seen. Dude seems to be the real deal.

Taylor frustrated me the whole game and about halfway through it I had the revelation, "Is this what it's like to be like as an opposing fan watching Russel do this same crap on them? Huh."

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Seahawk_Dan":24mbvuhp said:
Seahawk Sailor":24mbvuhp said:

Taylor frustrated me the whole game and about halfway through it I had the revelation, "Is this what it's like to be like as an opposing fan watching Russel do this same crap on them? Huh."

I was thinking the same thing watching him. And glad he was on an AFC East Buffalo Bills team that a) we don't see much, and b) plays the Patriots twice a year.