Neiko Thorpe

HawkJay

Reaction score
Not someone i really know a huge amount about but this guy has been outstanding on special teams this year. Made a load of good plays. No idea if hes any good at corner back though.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
HawkJay":2hkk2nbq said:
Not someone i really know a huge amount about but this guy has been outstanding on special teams this year. Made a load of good plays. No idea if hes any good at corner back though.

He's been an impressive gunner. Deandre Elliot has played well also.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Agreed. Those two guys have been in the returner's face in every game so far. Great to see.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Remember, this is why we brought MikeRob on with the Seahawks. Not only was he a good FB at the time, he was a damn good ST player.

There's something about a great ST player, that with training, translates on to the field.

Polk738

Reaction score
THORPEDO!.....should catch on pretty quick

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Polk738":33z3ryar said:
THORPEDO!.....should catch on pretty quick
Pretty good..I was calling him Jim Thorpe because nobody knew his first name for a bit

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":2cm4t5hj said:
Grahamhawker":2cm4t5hj said:
Are any of the backup DBs getting any game reps at all?
Excepting McCray, obviously.

Nope:

:2thumbs: Thanks.

I'm not sure what that means, considering most games this season have been nailbiters, and I'm sure you'd have to drag Earl, Sherm, and Shead off the field kicking and screaming.

It seems like ideally we'd want Elliot, Powell, and Thorpe to get some reps. It has to happen sooner or later.

Polk738

Reaction score
I'll say as long as we keep seeing flashes of Ricardo Lockette in him on ST, that'll be good enough for me, his speed as a gunner is pretty impressive