Game should've/could've been a blowout

Smellyman

Reaction score
If they lost that would've been a tough one to take.

Soooo many points left on the field. Seattle really dominated.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
It's a good point. We have issues in the red zone. We made the game very difficult for ourselves by not executing appropriately.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Refs extended two Patriots drives that wound up being touchdown drives and they took away a TD for us, all with BS calls.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm kind of glad it wasn't. This kind of win builds character going forward. ;)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I disagree, plays were made by both teams. Gotta give credit where credit it due. It seemed like an evenly matched game throughout.

Optimus25

Reaction score
That's why i say Bevell did good tonight but not great. Our red zone offense needs tweaked. We gotta figure out how to motion Jimmy or put him somewhere for a favorable matchup down there.

Also, im not ready for Alex Collins to carry again this year.

Lastly, the rout would have been on for sure if we could have any semblance of a third down defense.

Those conversions to Edelman are just unacceptable, but the 26 yarder was mind blowing terrible rotten pisspoor bs by players, staff, organization, hell Paul Allen himself should apologize to the fans over that one.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
We'd be a lot better without Kearse in there.. just so tired of seeing his inconsistency.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Optimus25":38vxyy7x said:
That's why i say Bevell did good tonight but not great. Our red zone offense needs tweaked. We gotta figure out how to motion Jimmy or put him somewhere for a favorable matchup down there.

Also, im not ready for Alex Collins to carry again this year.

Lastly, the rout would have been on for sure if we could have any semblance of a third down defense.

Those conversions to Edelman are just unacceptable, but the 26 yarder was mind blowing terrible rotten pisspoor bs by players, staff, organization, hell Paul Allen himself should apologize to the fans over that one.

The 3rd and longs are obnoxious, they need to learn to keep the receivers in front of them so they can't gain the needed yardage.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Twice our redzone FG's could have been TD's, but Russ overthrew a bit. Just played it a lil too safe on those. Played well though, not complaining. I think refs called a good game. The calls they missed in real time were hard to make. The last no call was a good one, they were locked with each other the whole way. If Gronk would have let go of Kam, might have been different, but with Kam going to the ground, I don't see how they call that against him.

evergreen

Reaction score
How about the Sherman face mask where he had the shoulder pad?

Hawkspur

Reaction score
I thought that was a superb win. Fantastic game. No complaints here, probably even if they had have been taken to OT. The fact that it wasn't quite perfect takes the expectations for the 2nd half of the season up another notch or two.

Latest posts