NorbCam vs. Philadehlia

dopeboy206

Reaction score
We have some of the cheesiest fans in the NFL. That is up there with the lamest videos I see from the 12's.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
I think the fans who think other fans reflect badly on all our fans reflect badly on all our fans.

Wait a second...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't mean to personally attack a fellow fan and I'm sure he's a cool dude but I simply don't get the level of narcissism I see with these kinds of productions. I mean he spends countless hours producing video that is comprised primarily of video taping himself as he reacts to Seahawks games.

I honestly don't know what's worse. Someone who does that, or the people that watch it.

Look, don't get me wrong...I think some of his videos are actually pretty funny (the 49ers stuff was pretty humorous a couple years back) but I just don't get what compels some people to take video selfies of their face expressions and thoughts before, during and after a game and then post it on YouTube.

(So says the guy with over 200 FPV RC videos on YouTube LMAO!)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Mayyyyyyyyybeeeeeeee

just maybe they have "fun" making these videos.

i dunno weird point of view i guess.

RynoHawk

Reaction score
I think you're ACTING like the worst fan ever... give him a break... he is just enjoying himself and appreciating being a hawks fan.. lighten up you dusch canoe.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":22j1wmyh said:
This is why I can't stand most Hawk fans.

What are you referring to that makes you dislike most Hawks fans?

anonFAFA

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2i5u7jdv said:

I was unaware most Seahawks fans go around making YouTube rap parodies.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Does Chuck still do the videos he used to post after each home game?

I don't see them up over at .COM either.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
DJrmb":196w56bv said:
Hawk-Lock":196w56bv said:

What are you referring to that makes you dislike most Hawks fans?
He's probaly talking about the ones that came aboard after the SB.There is a certain portion that makes the rest look bad or silly and by that I mean vids like above or ones who post on social media in a way that pisses off fans of other teams.I understand it happens and I'm not playing the super fan card but I never really get used to that certain percent after all the years of being called a "Seachicken" fan.I know I can't take our great years for granted.

rcaido

Reaction score
Wow this is lame, not the youtube guy but the ones bashing.

Guy seem passionate & makes positive fun videos for the hawks...We go on forums & do Monday morning QB & bash our players & coaches weekly. Chicken Little when we lose. Offseason is the worse....

Yeah we should be last people criticizing other hawk fans.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The guy has a hobby that he seems passionate about. Don't see why there's so many people here trying to bring the dude down.

That being said, his videos aren't necessarily my cup of tea but to each their own

haroldseattle

Reaction score
rcaido":3rycnax4 said:
Wow this is lame, not the youtube guy but the ones bashing.

Guy seem passionate & makes positive fun videos for the hawks...We go on forums & do Monday morning QB & bash our players & coaches weekly. Chicken Little when we lose. Offseason is the worse....

Yeah we should be last people criticizing other hawk fans.

Agree. Amazing how folks can be negative about every little thing.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Jerhawk":24f8h4h6 said:
The guy has a hobby that he seems passionate about. Don't see why there's so many people here trying to bring the dude down.

Most trolls instinctively know that it makes them look more interesting to hate on something than to love on something. Loving makes you look like you're just going with the crowd. Hating makes people go "Hmm, that guy must know something I don't" when they really don't.

Get over yourselves.

chris98251

Reaction score
Do you go home with him at night? Can you choose to watch? Does anyone tell you how to express being a Hawk fan?

Live and let live and express yourself, if he's not hurting someone then let him have his fandom and fun in his way, you get to in your way.