Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Washington)

renofox

Reaction score
Everything I've seen this season is telling me this is going to be another L, but if it is it'll suck because that means writing off yet one more season. Can't do it.

So I'll hope that the Offense pulls it's head out of it's ass and this inspires the Defense. Waldron gives Charbs at least ten 1st half carries, uses some 12/13 and targets the TEs more than 3 frigging times, and has some quick action plan if the O-line underperforms yet again.

I may be delusional but at least I still have some hope.

Seahawks 26
Commanders 20

rtd 6-2

NoGain

Reaction score
Hawks 27
Commanders 20

I can't get past the fact that Washington traded their pass rush away at the deadline. That's a big advantage for our Hawks. I think we win this game and get to 6-3. I think we need to win this game and the next against the Rams to give us a buffer for that gauntlet of heavyweight games approaching, and to put us solidly in the playoff picture. We win these next two games (both very winnable), and I think we're in the playoffs.

I must say, however, that last week's loss was a deflating experience for me. It kind of emotionally kicked me to the sidelines, dampened my enthusiasm for the team, and raised concerns about the prospects for the team as it's presently constructed. I'll probably get it back soon enough, but I'm a bit numb about the team at this juncture.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Long flight. Raucous crowd. Bad weather. Angry Seahawks. Playoff implications. Running the ball and playing defense.

30-20 Seattle

BASF

Reaction score
Very interesting that only three people thought the Seahawks were going to score more than field goal than we actually did, but a lot of posters are talking about how we should have blown them out.