This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Largent80

Reaction score
Hahahaha....a Seachicken reference in the Earl Thomas thread on buczone. They are totally dissing our defense with Earl out.

A Judas Priest said....You got another thing comin'.

London12

Reaction score
Ahhh the key is to keep Wilson in the pocket apparently. They got it all figured out.

Largent80

Reaction score
London12":1vw37o96 said:
Ahhh the key is to keep Wilson in the pocket apparently. They got it all figured out.

And THAT is the huge part missing from all the games he was injured in. Now they have to worry about his mobility.

Advantage = Seahawks.

hawks85

Reaction score
we don't even have a 100 yards total offense and its the 3rd quarter. I already predicted last week this a game a loss. we look like a 2-7 team right now, unbelievable

IndyHawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3axcihim said:
IndyHawk":3axcihim said:
BlueThunder":3axcihim said:
Moozician":3axcihim said:
pewterreport is popup hell... try http://www.buczone.com

Hey, thanks! Don't know how I didn't find that one. Thought things seemed a little sparse...
The buczone is different.They have a "idiot room" and if you miss PWR just read theirs.

I don't miss the PWR forum, and I have no intentions of venturing into a PWR forum from the deep south. lol "idiot room" is a good name for it... "Hey, Looky me! I voted for Trump! I'm an Idiot!" lmfao.... God help us all.....

I'd say if I weren't an atheist....

Atheist: Upper IQ Science accepter, or "Reality guy"....
I meant seperately there is an idiot room for people that misbehave and all their posting can only be done in that room for a week..

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
^^^ Like in the corner with a dunce cap or nose on the circle on the chalkboard. I like that idea. Some in here may not tho....Like me. LOL