Wednesday Practice Report

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Crap! Well, at least Sherman isn't listed. If it's the same on Friday, we might as well give them the game.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Turkey Day? I'm grasping at straws here.

SeaChat

Reaction score
Largent80":30qieh8u said:

Yeah it kinda sucks and blows huh? I wish Pete would quit being so optimistic in his Monday press conferences.
If we were to put our money on the upcoming game based on those reports. We could find ourselves in a real mess by weeks end.

Monday, Earl and Shead were class 1 ham string strains, Bennett was looking great, Pope was no way gonna play.

Then today Earl and Shead were most likely not gonna play, Bennet was slipping backward and highly doubtful to be there for us.

I guess just before the press conference Pope was jumping up and down on his high ankle sprain trying to convince Pete he was ready to get back out there and play.

I think we have a really great collection of players, and somehow, someway we will come out of this next game on top.

Our defense had lots of capable fill ins. Maybe not Earl and Mike but tough and skilled enough to take on the likes of the Buc's offense.

The Seahawks are firing on all 8 now. On both sides of the ball, and while we might sputter and backfire here and there, I have faith in the coaches and players. We'll find a way to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I just don't want this weekend to turn into a exhibition of how much we don't wan't S. Terrell starting at FS. He may have bee assightment correct last game, but it really doesn't matter if he doesn't execute. Outside of ST, he has only shown how often he gets beat. Hopefully Joey Hunt will be just good enough for one game, but we are in trouble if Britt is out multiple games.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Pete's trying to avoid the Percy situation with Bennett. Percy wanted to play against Minnesota and came back too soon. I can guarantee that Bennett is trying to do the same vs Tampa Bay but Pete is saying no. I am completely okay with Pete's conservatism when it comes to injuries.

hawk45

Reaction score
I dunno, Britt finally found a spot he didn't suck at but I'm not terribly worried about C since Hunt actually played the position in college. That gives him an advantage over the last two guys we tried there.
Still hope Britt returns soon though. Nothing bad to say about his performance this year no matter how shocked I am to be saying so.