ESPN Playoff Machine

ARhawk

Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine
Somebody may have posted about this already, but I'll do it anyway just in case.

Same as always, pick the rest of the regular season games and see how the playoff seedings would work out.

I had us getting the 2 seed finishing at 11-4-1, losing to the Packers. I dont necessarily think we will lose to them, but I think we drop one more game and I just picked the hardest road game left.

Crizilla

Reaction score
the good news is we get the tie breaker over both atlanta and detroit if we finish with the same number of wins as them

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Crizilla":1jushv7i said:
the good news is we get the tie breaker over both atlanta and detroit if we finish with the same number of wins as them

Which will probably not happen because of our tie.

Seahawks8880

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":20cy66q5 said:
Crizilla":20cy66q5 said:

That tie will give us the tiebreaker if we have the same amount of wins. So he is correct in a way.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Crizilla":1hj14cue said:

Incorrect. Unless both of those teams tie before the end of the year, there is no way we can have the same record with either because of our tie.

TwilightError

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":kw78n3uc said:
Crizilla":kw78n3uc said:

Incorrect. Unless both of those teams tie before the end of the year, there is no way we can have the same record with either because of our tie.

...."get the tie breaker over both atlanta and detroit if we finish with the same number of wins as them".

A bit funny way to put it since its not a tie in that scenario, but still correct.

Smellyman

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3a6anhxa said:
Crizilla":3a6anhxa said:

He didn't say same record, he said same number of wins.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Smellyman":2dqdce54 said:
therealjohncarlson":2dqdce54 said:
Crizilla":2dqdce54 said:

He didn't say same record, he said same number of wins.

Yeah well it wouldn't be a tie either now would it? Yup I just sank to the level of a stupid argument. Great, guess I'm brilliant too.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Seahawks8880":1kt7r1bw said:
seahawkfreak":1kt7r1bw said:
Crizilla":1kt7r1bw said:

That tie will give us the tiebreaker if we have the same amount of wins. So he is correct in a way.

No, not "in a way". I'm correct across the board 100%. If both deTOILET and SHATlanta finish with the same number of wins as us, we get seeded ahead of both of them.