NFCCG Seattle 1/22/17

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Just in case, I went ahead and made refundable reservations. If you are considering making the trip, I would recommend doing the same. The hotel and vehicle rental chains haven't bumped up prices yet.

Should the breaks go our way, see you in Seattle.

SeaChat

Reaction score
I have to wait until next week to make reservations, for my wife and I to be there, refundable isn't a sign of doubt, its a sign of common sense. Every time I've purchased tickets to Seahawk games, in Seattle or away, I've paid the extra fee for cancellation, chit happens.

So far I've never had to cancel, and hope I never do. I drive to and from the games in Seattle, about 700 miles round trip, 5 and a half hours each way. If my ride breaks down along the way and I can't make it to the game, I'll not regret having paid a few extra bucks for the cancellation coverage.

On a couple of occasions, I've just driven up, gone to the game, and then slugged down a gallon of coffee on the way home, pulling in to my place in the early morning hours.

The older I get, the bigger struggle it is, for me to drive long distances, without getting excessively tired. So these days, If I start getting groggy driving home, I don't hesitate to exit off the freeway, and grab a bed for the night, then get up and head home early enough to make it to work on time.

I am so thinking that the Seahawks are going to be in the Super Bowl this year, and I would give just about anything to be there, but that is an expense that isn't in the cards for us, not this year anyways, no one knows what the future might bring.

On our income, getting to the divisional championship game, is really a lot for us (my wife and I are both diehard Seahawk fans so its always two tickets or none), to come up with, but we're not getting any younger and getting to some of the Seahawks games has move up in priority for us the past few years. . Last I checked, I found decent seats, priced around 3 or 4 hundred each.

I'm a believer, NO DOUBT, Go Seahawks !